RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
white_silent_darkness
My nickname is SD

I am currently:
Stupid Me *May trigger*

I have choosen to go back to the first placement I ever went to on my course. It has been great being back :D I just love being at the placement. They make me so welcome and are lovely. But there's on problem (one I didnt think I would have).

Last year, at the time of going to this placement, I met my friends cousin. Seemed alright at first. He was good. But then I realised that he was no good for me at all. All he cared about was sex. I couldn't stop seeing him though. My stupid fault I know :( I just kinda loose myself. I don't exactly control what I'm doing, if that makes sense. Well, he knew I didn't want to do anything... I had managed to make that clear. But he carried on and on. Never giving up. I managed to come to my senses and get out of there before he had forced me to do anything major.

I now keep conecting the placement I am at now with him. Mostly when I'm walking to and from the placement - I think this is because this use to be my thought time. Now I feel really triggered, and scared of everyone around me!

Now I keep getting the feeling of him doing what they did to me. He keeps appearing in my nightmares as well :/ Its driving me mad! Why Oh Why is this happening?!! I know its my fault for getting myself in this mess! Well I guess I deserve all this sh*t then, dont I! I derserve to feel bad over it. I was only living up to what I'm worth! So why am I fussing? What is the bl**dy point in writing all this out?!?

Im paying for my mistake!

RYL Family :
White_angel is my big sister
Bookworm3009 is my cousin
White_silence is my little sister
Bubblegum Netmeg is my pet monkey

:heart:

white_silent_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 25-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

none of it's your fault.

I know it can be hard to not connect a place with events like this... but if you really enjoy the placement then why should his wrong doings ruin it for you?
maybe you could take a different route to and from it? not sure but it could help

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)