RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 01:02 AM   #581
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.
 
all-hope.lost-forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rhymney, South-Wales, uk.
I am currently:

Im so,so,so suicidle right now...








Feel free to PM me anytime!


R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 AM   #582
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

What happened all hope??? :(

Mum24 is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 04:37 AM   #583
BluesEyes
 
Join Date: Feb 2011

Help me please

BluesEyes is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #584
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

How can we help blueseyes?

Mum24 is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #585
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

I want to live but i am not sure i i can. I think maybe that i was put here to die because every time i stumble to my feet someone copmes over and kicks me down to the floor again. There is nothing left anymore.
I am trying to write a list so i can put it on my wall in big letters. A list of reasions to stay but i keep comning up short. All i can think oif is suicide hurts but it wouldn't as much as this and it wouldn't drag out like this.

I don't know what to do.




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #586
Black_Star
 
Black_Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Presteigne,Wales
I am currently:

im feeling suicidal i dont feel right like im under some emence pressure i cant handle it any more im no use to any one not one care so why should i! i just felt like venting this out thanx :(

Black_Star is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 PM   #587
getting_by
Roli
 
getting_by's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK- Up North a bit
I am currently:

Baby... if you read this... Hang on. I can feel you slipping... baby hold on.



Here's the day you hoped would never come,
Don't feed me violins, just run with me
through rows of speeding cars.
21 on the run, on the run, on the run
From myself, from myself and everyone
I better leave the light on
The darkness, The sweetness, The sadness, The weakness,
O, I need this
Hi, I'm Roli Take Care, Stay Safe, Shout if you need anything

getting_by is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #588
shadowedsoul
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

damn i feel so suicidal right now, just want out.

shadowedsoul is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #589
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

feeling so desperate right now... I faired earlier in the week, and now I rerally want to try again... trying to fight it, but just feeling sop desperate

shadow-light is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:09 AM   #590
on edge
jo
 
on edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: east sussex
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by getting_by View Post
Baby... if you read this... Hang on. I can feel you slipping... baby hold on.
im hanging on for dear life baby, but its bloody hard and i can feel myself slipping. trying to hang on baby,

on edge is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:40 AM   #591
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

I have been this way for to long and i don't know what to do.
With every breath i am slipping further and further into nothing and i don't know what to do.
With every minuite i am somewher the middle and with every tiny second at what ever given minuite i can desolve into tears and i don't know what to do.
and i don't know what to do.




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #592
I Miss You
This Member is currently Banned
 
I Miss You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: in a dark and dangerous place
I am currently:

nobody loves me*crying*
im done
i cant do this one more day
no one can help me
there's no way out

I Miss You is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #593
Uglyducklin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

Just cant take anymore.Suicidal thoughts are overwhelmingx

Uglyducklin is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #594
Lemonade.
 
Lemonade.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:

...
all I want to do is die, I can't cope any more. I wish I had the guts to just do it.

:(





Heading up to four years free. I NEVER thought I'd be in this position - recovery IS possible and it is even better than you can imagine :)

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5


Lemonade. is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #595
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon
 
BridgesAndBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

I want to die, I can't do this anymore it just gets harder and harder, I can't deal with anything anymore I just want this to be over.





BridgesAndBalloons is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #596
Looking4Hope
I want to exorcise the deamons from your past...
 
Looking4Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a place of nothingness
I am currently:

Even my therapist agrees that the depression is getting worse. I know stuff that would help...but It's not even worth the mentioning. It won't happen. My "brother" is worried to. And he takes things in stride so that says something. I found a new tool. I want to hide. I hate where I see life going. I can't see life without depression. In two months I've been diagnosed with three different types of depression. Each one is more severe...
I've given up...so far. I hang on because of a friend and my horse and my doggie. Without them...I'd be gone. But two depend on me...and one I wouldn't want to hurt for anything in the world. But then there are the people I want to hurt and make how I feel clear, enough that I'd kill myself to get the point across. I never was a mean person. But I see myself getting nastier. In that I'll do something to hurt someone emotionally. If they hurt me now...i'm more likely to get up off my butt and fight it than just let it slide. I've let it slide for years now. 7 to be honest...
I'm just so done with all this s***
Oh and as for God, I've been raised in a Christian home....I get that he's there...But I see Him in my life like a deist. He's not there for me...because I'm so f-ed up he doesn't give a d***. I see him do great things in the lives of other people. I think he's there and powerful in their lives. But He's not there for me.
I hate my parents. But not in that typical teen way. I hate their guts...So much. For every reason...I don't trust them. And I don't care that we don't trust each other. I'm never going to trust them. I don't care that they say that they love me. It's bs. And I don't want their love. I don't want forced, hypocritical love. They love me because of what I can do. I can land us in the news paper. I can ace the crap out of any standardized test. But I don't give a s*** about that. I do it to avoid their b****ing. hate it hate it hate it.
I go to school and act all normal. I'm one of those "model students" cover the scars. Say yes ma'am. But what do you expect my mom taught for 6 years at my elementary school. I was screwed over if I got below and 85. Which was rare but the teachers felt free to call my dad and tell my mom if I did the littlest thing wrong. Never in my life have I gotten a demerit. I'm serving my first detention ever next week. It's for tardies in the morning (getting to school late (I don't drive...)). and I'm a sophomore. I've skipped a grade.
I'm out of things to give them and out of was to calm myself down. I have these terrifying mental breakdowns. I can't sleep. None of my meds work anymore. NONE! I'm tired of all this and I feel like a whining ***** or the like. And for that I'm sorry...but I can't think strait right now...



~Delancey

Please note that I don't use this account anymore. My account is now: backafterthebridge if you need me. Stay safe!

Looking4Hope is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #597
~Lost Soul~
You see but you do not observe
 
~Lost Soul~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

I give up, I can't do this... I mean nothing to everyone... Why wait anymore, I want out...



"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." - Albus Dumbledore

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/SonicFanGirl1/sdfghjkl.png


~Lost Soul~ is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #598
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Looking4hope. I'm a Christian who got lost in deep depression and attempted suicide. I know the pain and conflict you are talking about. If you want to talk through any of it or need an ear, a hug or anything, please pm me.
Mum24

Mum24 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 AM   #599
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Lost soul, demons to some, misconception, Jess, I miss you, lost in dreams : hugs to you all. Please remember that you are all worth fighting for. Please don't give up. Stay safe, no matter what you have to do. Call a hotline or go to a & e if you are in danger. :(

Mum24 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #600
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

I"m feeling awful



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:57 PM.