RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #5761
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

hi kit kat & all.

Idk about aly (the daughter) and mom and all that.. just know sadie is kinda mad at aly and hiding is very sad about it. shrug i dont think it is a big deal but then again im 14 today..
shrug..
so she doesnt wanna talk to us ..so what.. just ignore her and do our thing and ..when she needs something we can either help her or tell her no.
idk.. dont matter alot to me..
but the stuff with mom has us all upset alot..
it is very scarey. . we just mom to be ok..
we worry alot..esp. hiding.

anyhow thanks for replying yall.
kasiey




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #5762
ironholly
[I'm never real; its just a sketch of me.]
 
ironholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

Sorry if this dosnt belong but im trying to find inomation on ritual satanic abuse and DID and i dont know where to look as i can only find it on regular DID. I just wonderd is there a diffrent way this needs to be aproched or anyhting to be aware of?
thanks if you dont want thsi here tell me and i will get rid of the post thanks.




Heaven's not a place that you go when you die
It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive
So live for the moment


ironholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #5763
flutterby butterfly
Blu
 
flutterby butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

-triggered-



Previously unicorn-tears

In a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace,
falling into empty space
With no-one there to catch you in their arms


Kahlia1981 & silentgirl are my RYL sisters
Plumeria Sister

flutterby butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #5764
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

best way may to look up ritual abuse as info on that often includes info on DID. Maybe try RANS (ritual abuse network scotland), RAINS (Ritual Abuse Information Network & Support) or Izzys Promise

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #5765
10001110
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

This is going to sound a stupid question, but is it normal for individual alters to become ill while everyone else and the body are well?

10001110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #5766
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

not sure anything can be classed as "normal" when it comes to DID lol, but i have heard of alters having different medical issues and stuff so it could be possible i gues

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #5767
10001110
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Good point, I have an accent none of them have :P
Just checking to be sure we're not COMPLETELY bonkers yet.

10001110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #5768
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Kaisey - all you can really do is just accept that at this moment in time she doesn't want to talk to you, but when she needs you you'll be there for her (this is speaking from experience so I hope I don't sound all high and mighty). If you turn her away when she needs you then she won't come to you again, even if she gets herself in serious trouble (but I'm sure she won't). Unfortunately adolescence is difficult, both on the parent and the person experiencing it - but hopefully she'll have a smooth time with her teens :) Hope you're all okay.

Mara - what's triggered you? Hope you're okay.

Shadow - How are you?

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #5769
flutterby butterfly
Blu
 
flutterby butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWoodsOfWonderland View Post
This is going to sound a stupid question, but is it normal for individual alters to become ill while everyone else and the body are well?
yep, well, normal for us. I had my tonsils removed at the beginning of the year, but JJ my little still gets tonsillitis. Kaia (another little) has the flu at the moment, but the rest of us are ok. well, I'm not at the moment because she's around so I feel a bit flu-ey but yeah. I have PCOS, Kerry doesn't. Don't even get me started on all our allergies lol. YAY DID!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-light View Post
not sure anything can be classed as "normal" when it comes to DID lol, but i have heard of alters having different medical issues and stuff so it could be possible i gues
exactly ¬_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat :) View Post

Mara - what's triggered you? Hope you're okay.
Not a scoob. Didn't write that *goes off to find out who did* Maybe we need to start colour coding ourselves (wonders if there are enough colours on the forum for us all)



Previously unicorn-tears

In a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace,
falling into empty space
With no-one there to catch you in their arms


Kahlia1981 & silentgirl are my RYL sisters
Plumeria Sister

flutterby butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #5770
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Yeah I know what you mean - I can't communicate with my alters at the moment but someone inside still suffers from anxiety even though I don't feel anxious - I've been getting awful stomach cramps/bowel problems lately.

Ah I see. Well if you can't find enough colours then you could always sign off your message with whoever has written it.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #5771
Spenceland
Land of Spence
 
Spenceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

Being bipolar seems to really make separation from different psyches really dramatic for me it seems. I just seem so hopeless and deluded when I'm depressed, like REALLY delusional, I went through a horrible existential crisis that lasted about 2 weeks, I was really gone during that. Afterwards I feel fresh and alive though... And when I'm on the upper side of things I can make myself feel really chill whenever I like. I can just think "engage chill mode" and my body does the rest, it's interesting... then depersonalization generally starts when I get really relaxed, put on some tunes, ye.

I've been hanging out with a bunch of people and filming stuff with their band for the past few days-- I can say that social interaction helps so much, even though I wasn't talking a whole lot, they were nice people who talked to ME instead of just waiting for conversation. Plus most of them were baked so I felt like we were almost on the same level bahaha. Then I did two drawings while sitting on a couch. And the filming we got done was really awesome :] soon I had my focus on aesthetics of the film and on communication about that more than anything, so I was briefly away from being boxed in my own little world.

Spenceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #5772
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Feeling the f*cking rage it's not even a joke.
I'd cut right now but I can't, stupid b*tch wants to stay clean.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 04:26 AM   #5773
Spenceland
Land of Spence
 
Spenceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

If I remember how machine-like my body is, it becomes more obvious that these phases of delusion are part of a temporary process. One conveyor belt moves along the product of depersonalization from the start, where it is polished, painted, then moved to where it is taken apart, destroyed, then refined and born into a useful piece of work to be enjoyed properly. This applies for everything; the body is just a constant superhighway with stops and goes and car wrecks and smooth driving and lane changes. Eventually you'll get from point A (depression, being lost) to point B (revelation, back to a controlled state of mind). Just maintain control on the road and make sure not to swerve off too far, and not to speed...

Spenceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 10:32 PM   #5774
[Luna]
 
[Luna]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK

One of my insiders believes she was created by the devil and that's why people hurt me. She told my DBT therapist we were evil when asked if I thought I deserved the hell I have put myself through.

I think this is why she has been so hell bent recently on pushing everyone away and refusing help. :/



Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 02:16 AM   #5775
Spenceland
Land of Spence
 
Spenceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

EDIT: That is so embarrassing...


Last edited by Spenceland : 24-06-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Spenceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #5776
flutterby butterfly
Blu
 
flutterby butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

it my birtday friday. i be 6. mara byed me toys. Jonathan



Previously unicorn-tears

In a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace,
falling into empty space
With no-one there to catch you in their arms


Kahlia1981 & silentgirl are my RYL sisters
Plumeria Sister

flutterby butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #5777
10001110
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn-tears View Post
yep, well, normal for us. I had my tonsils removed at the beginning of the year, but JJ my little still gets tonsillitis. Kaia (another little) has the flu at the moment, but the rest of us are ok. well, I'm not at the moment because she's around so I feel a bit flu-ey but yeah. I have PCOS, Kerry doesn't. Don't even get me started on all our allergies lol. YAY DID!!
Oh wow. And I thought one having a stomach flu and being diabetic was something!

I'm told our food allergies vary a bit between us (I'm very much a protector, I don't pay attention to some of these things if they seem less important) but the latex is a body allergy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn-tears View Post
it my birtday friday. i be 6. mara byed me toys. Jonathan
Happy birthday then Jonathan

10001110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #5778
Spenceland
Land of Spence
 
Spenceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Bipolar influenced rant... -_-
The prospect of working in the job I have now just... sucks....I can't handle it. I hate doing so much work for bare minimum pay when it physically is beating down on my youthful body x__x back pains, leg pains, knee pains, shoulder pains, neck pains....... I hate it. I'm not even making decent money. My parents don't want me to lose this job for some reason. Fukkk... I feel so unmotivated to keep working at this job. I don't want to waste my younger years while I finally started being able to enjoy them without being depressed all the time but I keep reverting back to feeling depressed because of the stress and mental conflictions... I can't be a cashier because I cannot bring myself to say the awkward but necessary things at my work that we're supposed to. I feel like an asshole for telling things people don't want to hear. I need to get out of this loop.


Last edited by Spenceland : 26-06-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Spenceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #5779
Lonely In The Crowd
† ♥ Emma, Age 22! ♥ †
 
Lonely In The Crowd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone is on Facebook and is interested in joining the admin team for my page Support&Information for Sufferers of Dissociation&Those Who Support Them? Please pm me if you are or if you would like further details.

Emma :)




"Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow No tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you"
Mad World, Gary Jules


Lonely In The Crowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #5780
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS
 
Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

One of us is missing Rogue who rarely comes out she is like the systems counselor she lets everyone talk to her when things are hard. Maybe she needs a break or something and has hidden away because she isn't feeling so good but she would usually say something to us if she was going to go.
Angel21






Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:26 AM.