RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #21
Lilo
 
Lilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I am currently unemployed so I see all my time as spare time really.

I volunteer at 2 charities, job hunt, listen to music, catch up with friends, go on tumblr, try to go to the gym, bake, surf the internet mindlessly, occasionally go to the cinema, I go out with friends about twice a month depending on my mood.

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #22
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe
 
On.My.Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Atm I'm on holiday from uni, so I do a lot of sleeping, internetting, listening to music, seeing a good friend, church, doing what my parents ask of me.

When I'm at uni, I spend time with my uni mates, do uni work, go see BelleBelle and Mike, church, murdering my guitar, walking, listening to music, go out with friends.

And I'm writing a book, and I write music (not told anyone about the book yet)



QK <3


On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #23
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

I either end up playing Scrabble (trying to beat my high score of 623) or reading textbooks/research papers. I also research new terms I come across online.

In fact tomorrow I will totally devote my day to my Clinical Medicine textbook, my Psychopharmacology textbook and playing Scrabble, which will be good.

------

Thanks for the responses everyone, I like to know what other people are up to. Often I don't know what other people do in their spare time so this thread helps.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #24
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Xbox, sleep, eat, watch tv, go to the pub with mates, hang out with mates.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #25
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Lift weights, training for a competition. PC gaming, graphic design, taste new beer, cook & eat alot.

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #26
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Maiden View Post
I either end up playing Scrabble (trying to beat my high score of 623) or reading textbooks/research papers. I also research new terms I come across online.

In fact tomorrow I will totally devote my day to my Clinical Medicine textbook, my Psychopharmacology textbook and playing Scrabble, which will be good.

------

Thanks for the responses everyone, I like to know what other people are up to. Often I don't know what other people do in their spare time so this thread helps.
I like scrabble too.
Sounds like you have a good day planned. I admire your thirst for knowledge and information.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #27
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfDeduction View Post
Atm I'm on holiday from uni, so I do a lot of sleeping, internetting, listening to music, seeing a good friend, church, doing what my parents ask of me.

When I'm at uni, I spend time with my uni mates, do uni work, go see BelleBelle and Mike, church, murdering my guitar, walking, listening to music, go out with friends.

And I'm writing a book, and I write music (not told anyone about the book yet)
Don't forget invading Cavelli's with me! :D



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #28
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
I like scrabble too.
Sounds like you have a good day planned. I admire your thirst for knowledge and information.
Thanks. I'm glad you like Scrabble. I am addicted to learning. So far I've read some medicine and then some law. Now I'm going to learn train maps because I've done over 5 hours of reading. It's too hot today to go out. Besides I wouldn't know what to do if I went out.


Last edited by Steel Maiden : 09-09-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: additional


PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #29
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

In my spare time I do a lot of Zumba, come on here/Facebook/Tumblr, occassionally read and colour/pretend to be artistic if I am able to concentrate, watch television and listen to music, drink tea, write, talk to friends and meet up with them...



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #30
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe
 
On.My.Way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterTrashDoll View Post
Don't forget invading Cavelli's with me! :D
AHHHHHHH how did I forget!!!!!!!! This is one of my favourite things to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine. View Post
I do a lot of Zumba...
Understatement! :-P



QK <3


On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #31
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Maiden View Post
Thanks. I'm glad you like Scrabble. I am addicted to learning. So far I've read some medicine and then some law. Now I'm going to learn train maps because I've done over 5 hours of reading. It's too hot today to go out. Besides I wouldn't know what to do if I went out.

5 hours of reading is impressive. I was going to suggest the library if you felt like going out, but forgot it's Sunday. I know certain situations can be difficult for you, do you go to your local library? Or even museums? They may have very old train maps and relevant information to look at. I love going to museums. I find it better to go during the week (mornings are best, if I get up) when it's not too busy so I can get peace to look around.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #32
Comatose.
 
Comatose.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Wales
I am currently:

In my spare time I'm usually with mates at the pub, or a party, or playing drunk monopoly. Or in the gym/ swimming pool. Then if I'm being lazy in my room I'll just surf the internet and enter online competitions.

Comatose. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #33
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

come on here :P and read. hang out




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:37 PM   #34
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfDeduction View Post
Understatement! :-P
Hahahahahahahahaha, just a little bit!

Also, I forgot to say, in my spare time, currently, I am going to rehearsals for a dance show/play that I am in.

5 hours of reading is impressive! Is what you read mostly academic?



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #35
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Bake, pub, pub, pub, pub, read, sleep.
And the pub.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #36
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Go craft group. Gym group. Go for walks. Do housework. Surf the net. Go to the pub. Chill in the park. Get high. Hang with my mate. Blog. Do wordsearches/puzzle book. Read. Listen to music. Research stuff. Watch films/telly.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #37
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comatose. View Post
or playing drunk monopoly
Of all the drinking games you could play, you play Monopoly? XD



Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.


Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #38
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

I like scrabble, but no one will ever play it with me as they all assume that as I am dyslexic I will dislike the game :/


erm, free time...

I volunteer at a few places (does that count or is this like a job?),
I do uni work,
I do other courses (I am currently doing 2 level 1 courses and 2 level 3 courses, alongside my degree and cert ed),
I come on here :P ,
I go on facebook,
I read random research papers and textbooks,
I run (hopefully doing marathon next year so in training),
I rock climb (also doing a climbing wall award currently),
And I am an instructor at a local cadet force


beyond that there is time for sleeping and not much else lol. I like to be busy

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #39
LifeBecomingALandslide
Why Can't I feel Happy? :(
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

play video games, like a lot, lol, have 4 games consoles and im on one or t'other of em for much of the day!

other than that I watch a bit of tv, though not a huge amount of new stuff thesedays, have this online streaming thing so been watching One Tree Hill from the beggining on there

watch copious amounts of sport on tv as well (football, rugby union, tennis, cricket, F1) and sometimes if I feel up to it I go down to see my local football team play with my dad

um, other than that I listen to music a fair bit (mainly the Manics ) and very occasionally I will read a book.

and I use the internet/my laptop a lot as well obviously or I wouldn't be here posting this!

LifeBecomingALandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #40
LifeBecomingALandslide
Why Can't I feel Happy? :(
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-light View Post
I like scrabble, but no one will ever play it with me as they all assume that as I am dyslexic I will dislike the game :/


erm, free time...

I volunteer at a few places (does that count or is this like a job?),
I do uni work,
I do other courses (I am currently doing 2 level 1 courses and 2 level 3 courses, alongside my degree and cert ed),
I come on here :P ,
I go on facebook,
I read random research papers and textbooks,
I run (hopefully doing marathon next year so in training),
I rock climb (also doing a climbing wall award currently),
And I am an instructor at a local cadet force


beyond that there is time for sleeping and not much else lol. I like to be busy
scrabble isn't so much spelling dependant I find, I have dyspraxia myself but whenever I play my sister who is doing an English degree, I easily beat her!

LifeBecomingALandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:44 AM.