RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #3681
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

Sorry for vanishing, Jack supprised me with a trip to the cinema lol. Just got back :)


just quickly on the eye colour thing in general yes it's down to melolin but such things as how the lense and pupil are held can alter the colour slightly, for example my eyes are blue but I can consiously make them grey! (bit of a party trick I leant before I can even remember lol) . TThere are also rare condisions that can cause eyes to change even more radically, but these are not very well understood so I only touched upon them in my degree... Keep meaning to look into them in more detail but sort of lost interest in biology now



I own a film camera! In fact I own 2 lol, and 3 digital cameras and hopefully will soon have a D-SLR too :) (I like photography a bit too much)

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #3682
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

got a question...



When you have a gap in your memory of a few years, and then you have a dream in which you are an age from within those years, is the dream symbolic or things that happened? Or is it symbolic of feelings from the time?

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #3683
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

tabi- tat sond col.. wis i culd se it.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #3684
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

What did you see, Hazel?

Hazel, I think most dreams are generally symbolic but can contain real facts and are usually representative of real feelings.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #3685
foxfly
little skinless
 
foxfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Heh. I do so much baby stuff it's embarrassing. I'm glad I'm not totally alone! It really helps me feel comforted and secure which is something I pretty rarely feel. I've owned a pacifier too, insanitylives, and I suck my thumb pretty regularly. Also, baby blankets are the best!



Sit on my finger, sing in my ear, O littleblood.


foxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #3686
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

no i not wana eets babi foods cuz i no babi..
i hapi wif reel foods lik skettiosan ic creem.

as long as i has my mikeybare i ok to

Sarah




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #3687
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

Sarah- tis cool. Very very cool. I'll make sure to make prints or something of the photos, so we can show you, if you want?



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #3688
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

i tri suk tumb onc i no liks it ,, mayb if it hav flavr it bes betr hehe




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #3689
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

tabi- yeh i wuld liks se it.. =)




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #3690
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

don't know if I should say as don't want to trigger anyone...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggery
as untriggery as I can manage: basically I'm being forced to bath in something that isn't water by a group of people and behind these people there are children tied together...
been having it almost every night for 2 weeks

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #3691
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

tat scree dreem. i hops you not hav it tonit


Katie- i sori yous felig bad an los. hiding fels sad an los to mayb you talk to her cuz yall bes unerdstan chother?




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #3692
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

someone just been really nasty on another site to me... i actually shaking... they say be my fault that me got raped

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #3693
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Hi how's everyone?

Just caught up on the pages I missed. Hopefully that Navas guy has gone now.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #3694
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Oks Sarah.

Hazel, I just replied to your thread about that.
It's NOT your fault.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #3695
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

k well cuse my language...but that is f'ing lie. never your fault for something like that! how dare they!!!!
want me to go tell them off for you?id be more than happy to.
god- that pisses me off!

sorry they said that they are obvisiously idiots!
SADIE




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #3696
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I always feel ashamed and guilty when my child self is forefront.
Does anyone else get this?

It's probably more of my continual fear of punishment, that she holds. Maybe.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #3697
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

katie-
sometimes but then again sarah is my safe one.. she does get scared alot tho.
i mostly feel guilt and shame when ..i am me. *sigh* i suck.
Hiding




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #3698
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I read your thread too, it's absolutely disgusting that they said that.

Abuse is NEVER the victim's fault.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #3699
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

itink i tri chat heer gin.. sadie an hiding says no but i wn to.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #3700
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

yeh i findd out
i wen an somon tel me to typs rite
so i say igo sori an i leev it

i not undrstan wy pepls so meen me?
hmm.
it no fayr




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:01 PM.