RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #3621
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I'm sure it'll all be okay Morgan

*offers safe hugs*

Sometimes life does get tough, but that's just life unforntunately :/

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 11:33 PM   #3622
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

And the abuse as well, it makes it hard for me when people mainly focus on women who've been SA'd by men... I can't find many help sites or anything for people who've been abused by the same sex... Let alone someone who's only 6 months older than me.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #3623
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Well it's good that you don't want to kill it. Would you want to be integrated though?

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #3624
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

A few sites have female specific boards.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #3625
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Oh right, thanks.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #3626
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

Kitkat: Sarcasm? Or appreciation? Hard to tell online!



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #3627
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Oh no appreciation, I wouldn't be sarcastic about that (:

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 12:35 AM   #3628
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

katie-
what is it that you and teddy always tell Hiding? abuse is abuse is abuse.. if it messed you up its abuse.
you are aloowed in safe room and here and anywhere else you feel you need to be..
and in true "sadie fashion" i have to say that if anyone doesnt like it or tells you youre not allowed there.. tell them to talk to me and ill be happy to give them a piece of my mind for ya.. ha!
SADIE




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 12:40 AM   #3629
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

katie i rpli yall on saf room plac ok?
Sarah




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:27 AM   #3630
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Morgan-

wy you wana dys? i not wan you dy. i wan you stay and talk us an bes my frend to. =/

*saf hug*
pees no hurt selfs or tri dys ok?

i worid.
Sarah




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 05:37 AM   #3631
Navas
aurea mediocritas
 
Navas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: US
I am currently:

@Olive branch:

Yes I generally read your posts, as I’ve been doing for several months. You’ve known this, and haven’t expressed any issues with it in the past, so I assumed you were okay with it.

But I understand that it can be somewhat uncomfortable to feel like you’re under especially under a magnifying glass even if you’re generally okay with the fact that someone knows a forum you frequent and keeps up with what you write there.

If you’re referring to the unusual length of time I was logged in and kept refreshing my browser on this particular thread over the past couple days: it was because I’d gotten absorbed in researching stuff related to the comments a few pages back about somatic changes brought about via switching between alters. It wasn’t due to some sort of lurid fascination with you in particular.

I was writing quite a lot about it, and dividing my time between that and other things: chat, reading news, thinking about math, etc. And I kept refreshing the page occasionally to see if anyone had made a post that would render my planned response moot, and just because I tend to be fairly impulsive and novelty-seeking especially when I’m on the ‘net, and tend to frequently refresh any dynamically-generated page in case there’s been a shiny new update.
So yeah. I’ve now decided against posting my long reply about the somatic effects because they’re quite long and easily boring and probably an unnecessary distraction from things that will be more helpful to the thread’s main userbase.

@Everyone
But in a nutshell: iris color doesn’t change noticeably over mere hours or days, and lens defects aren’t be spontaneously fixed nor is asthma suddenly cured by a change of thought patterns in the brain. These things are perhaps not physically impossible, but the great preponderance of the evidence is that they aren’t biologically feasible.

=0.0=,
Conor

Navas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 06:47 AM   #3632
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Um, who are you?

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 07:04 AM   #3633
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

insanity lives,
Quote:
if i go no o ne else has reason to stay around and can intergrate back.
We don't understand what you mean here, could you explain?
Morgan if you try and kill yourself, you are going to kill everyone inside Kyle, if you are feeling so unsafe, maybe it's a good idea to stay inside for a while, let someone else come out and deal with things.

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #3634
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Ta everyone.
I had about 11 hours sleep last night, and my brain feels kind of 'rebooted'. It's weird.

Conor/Navas - What's your interest in this thread? Purely intellectual? Do you know Olive Branch offline too? Just curious, and want to keep this thread a safe place for people.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #3635
katnovia
it's not all as perfect as it looks
 
katnovia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sussex by the sea
I am currently:

thanks to the peeps who said i can come back in.. I might just hide here for a bit and read, respond occasionally..if that's alright. I dont want to think about my issues right now, they are scaring me too much and yes, i'm going to hide from them, sweep them under the rug and hope they dont come up and bite me on the ass, but i can't cope with it right now.



You are talking to: Kat
The Others are: Annabell (Belle), Rosie, Lotty, Kate, Amy, Jessica (Jess), Sarah, Ramiel(Miel), Elizabeth (Liz), Shadow


katnovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #3636
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Nope, you guys are in this together. And even if you were able to go away and leave everyone else unharmed, everything that has happened in your life would still be there. You are all part of a whole. If you went away it would just mean they had one less person to help handle everything.

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #3637
bleeding black
lost boys
 
bleeding black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

That's not true. You wouldn't be around if you were useless and no help for anything. If you feel that way though, maybe ask the others inside if there is something more you could do to help them out?

We have lots of parts that are younger than the body, and they are really really important to us, they have really hard jobs and hold lots of painful memories. Point being, age has nothing to do with it, some of the strongest parts inside are younger than you.

bleeding black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #3638
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

Hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry for not been about so much recently, been having some trouble online with people essentially attacking me (not on this forum - on facebook, twitter and deviantART) and that has taken up some stupid amount of time as seemingly I can't help but aruge with these people


Been having some slightly troubling scary confusing nightmares too... so really tired right now due to not sleeping well :(

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #3639
[Fog]
 
[Fog]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Sorry I haven't been posting, but I have been reading.

I'm really struggling :'-[

[Fog] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #3640
Navas
aurea mediocritas
 
Navas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: US
I am currently:

@bleeding black and Stellata

I haven’t met Olive branch offline (and perhaps she wouldn’t want to meet me, but in any case we live on opposite sides of the Atlantic so it hasn’t been practical), but we’ve talked a good deal online and it was through her that I first found this site. Though it’s not like she’s the only reason I’m here.

I guess my interest in this thread is largely intellectual, but I wouldn’t say it’s solely that, because it’s also an outgrowth of being involuntarily concerned about a person and wanting to know how things are going and to understand them better. But to be clear, I don't identify as dissociative.

Olive hasn’t previously said anything that made me think my concern is unwanted either in general or in respect to this particular thread. I assume her comment was prompted by the fact that I was continuously logged in to this page for several hours on two occasions in a 36-hour period. Which as I said was because I let myself get carried away writing the tl;dr version of my comment about some of the implausibilities brought up a few days ago.

If she’s worried about something more general than that, then she can let me know anytime.

Navas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09 PM.