RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #3141
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

ok well im not expert but here is my and hiding's thoughts..

have an internal meeting.. whether yall take turn writing on paper back n forth or whatever and get every ones opinion.. see if yall can compromise somehow.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:28 AM   #3142
[Fog]
 
[Fog]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

I want to die.

[Fog] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #3143
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

*hugs Hannah*

Why, what's happened?

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:58 AM   #3144
[Fog]
 
[Fog]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Just so tired of all this. My mind my memories. Flashbacks switching dissociating self harming starving. Its no way to live. Just losing the strength for it all. Im going to try and sleep. Hope everyone has an ok night and stays safe. *Leaves hugs*.

[Fog] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #3145
[Fog]
 
[Fog]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Sorry for whinging.

[Fog] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #3146
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

* big safe hugs* hannah .
hang in there sweetie. not sure how you can stop the flashbacks.. wish i could help there..
i know if we can calm down enough to try to sit and read the others listen (like watching amovie but better) and we all calm down.. maybe give it a try..
try things that help you remember where you are now and that you are safe now.
and you arent whining hon.
*hugs*
Hiding




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #3147
hopeisalie
Why me??
 
hopeisalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: michigan
I am currently:

allie went to hospital gave her a plan b pill they dont know for shure if it will work god i hope so...



I have a couple alters...
sarah - can be mean but nice, 13
Secret - lil but mature nice to everyone really good typer, 5 almost 7 (i know she skipped an age she wanted to skip six bad bad memories)
winter - my newest alter sweet motherly caring, 29


hopeisalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #3148
PaleMoon
 
PaleMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri, USA
I am currently:

Hannah -- It's okay, you're not whining. I read your thread, and you're having such a hard time it's unbelievable *gentle squeezes*

We can't say a whole lot about the transgendered issue, except that we do understand a little, and hope it work out for everyone.

---

Mishka (the new alter of ambivalent gender) is extremely upset. His whole existence is to keep the secret about the abuse, but the secret is out. He really wants to self-harm, and Black is with him. The older ones are trying to prevent harm to the body, but we're getting flashbacks and he's really fighting to get out...

Secret secret secret secret why is the secret out secret secret secret useless secret secret secret secret secret



My name is Matt, and I am a boy. Feel free to PM me :)

I have learned that the world is not a safe place. Not at all. But there are so many people who love me and want to keep me safe. And that is enough.

PaleMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #3149
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

hang in there pale.. sorry things are tough and Mishka is upset. Is your secret safe with those who do know it?
if so- try remindig them of that.. i know it prolly wont help alot but worth a try..
stay safe
Hiding




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 AM   #3150
PaleMoon
 
PaleMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri, USA
I am currently:

Thank you Hiding. Mishka managed to force himself out and rampaged for a while, but he got him back in with minimal damage to the body, as he did manage to self-harm while out. We're okay, though.

Everyone is just shaken and wondering if it was a good idea to try and get in touch with him.



My name is Matt, and I am a boy. Feel free to PM me :)

I have learned that the world is not a safe place. Not at all. But there are so many people who love me and want to keep me safe. And that is enough.

PaleMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:31 AM   #3151
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

glad he didnt hurt yall too much and things are back under control.




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #3152
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by scáth View Post
flying[star] - we've only got a couple of teenage girls (that I know of) who like the body as it is. There's are some younger children who aren't very vocal either way, but wish they had their 'bodies' (so before puberty type bodies, not obviously female). Then there are quite a few guys, and a few other neutrois (neutral gendered) people like me. If we went on a majority vote, then our system would probably decide to transition to a more neutral standpoint. Which means 'top' surgery definitely, but not 'bottom' surgery.

But how do we convince medical people that we need this...? Dilemma.

Kyle's right.
um... is there anythin offical about the mutiple peoples.
cuz if there ain't just quietly don't mention it.
not like everyone does bottom anyway. .

but with the girls.. hm.
how do they feel about not having boobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingme View Post
ok well im not expert but here is my and hiding's thoughts..

have an internal meeting.. whether yall take turn writing on paper back n forth or whatever and get every ones opinion.. see if yall can compromise somehow.
ya probably the best idea. let everyone talk - or a few people at a time if it's too many to all go - and figure out some compromize..

sorry my writing's gone to sh*t

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:01 AM   #3153
onepapergirl
Hoping.
 
onepapergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Slytherin Common Room.
I am currently:

I don't really want to be a bother. i can't tell whether I'm like this or not. I just sort of wondered if anyone would be willing to listen to what is in my head and tell me if it is this or something else. I don't know.



| Sarah|
i Miss you.o7.11.o8
♥♥♥♥♥♥"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain.
In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."


onepapergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #3154
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I feel kinda out of place around here with 'just' the 3 of me now.
But yeah.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:06 AM   #3155
suspendeddisconnect
 

there's no alters with me that i'm aware of. i mean i dissociate (i suppose that's what it is) and act very differently, but i don't see that as separate from me at all. just a different form of me. so you're not out of place at all.

started feeling zoned out tonight. not sure if i should even worry about it. i think it might've been cause i looked up some forms of abuse and was reading about it. i'm not sure why i was stupid enough to look it up. the ones regarding child emotional abuse really set me off. then i went to a restaurant and it was with my mom & sister's church friends. which is normally fine but them talking more religiously than normal plus the fact that a lot of the issues with my childhood regarded religion added to me stupidly reading about that stuff probably set it off.

but i can't spend my whole life avoiding things, but i can't overly trigger myself or live in the past...

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #3156
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Finding the balance can be a delicate situation, I know.

Yep, mine aren't 'alters' as such either, technically speaking, but parts of me that behave independently of my conscious control.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #3157
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Hannah you're not whinging, hope you're okay now.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #3158
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

does anyone think having like an alters thread or a DID related support theread might be a good idea rather than them taking over here? I can understand how uncomfortable it will make those without alters, and dissociaition is on such a large spectrum that I don't want to end up making so many people uncomfortable...

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #3159
Kitkat :)
A thousand mile journey starts with the first step
 
Kitkat :)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I think an alters thread would be a good idea.

Kitkat :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #3160
Pnuemonia[Blue]
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

sounds like agood idea hazel x

Pnuemonia[Blue] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:12 AM.