RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #121
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

sometimes i don't feel guilty after I cut.. i know I deserve the pain... really I deserve far worse...



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #122
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravynsoul View Post
sometimes i don't feel guilty after I cut.. i know I deserve the pain... really I deserve far worse...
Completely understand.

I'm going to cut tonight as it is the easiest way to release things. I'm incapable of finding another release, I don't know how.



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #123
odi_et_amo
 
odi_et_amo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

I know I'll never stop. I don't know if I actually want to stop.

odi_et_amo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:22 PM   #124
lamestate
 
lamestate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

I never plan for the future because I hope I won't have one.



But I can tell you've been through hell...


lamestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:24 AM   #125
Horizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

I want to look as sick as I feel so I don't have to pretend.

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #126
SucseroMySweet
we are one
 
SucseroMySweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Epsom, Surrey
I am currently:

The only reason I haven't cut too badly, is because it would hurt people I care about, but I want to hurt. Badly.

Been looking into ways where its not visible.



MuC N?# [f;m/f/n] S.H+/S.Hf/S.H&S.He/S.H&S.Rlg/S.H&S.Brw/S.H&S.Mcd/S.H~S.Mcw A(b- r---!/) Os/r Cc- I- OF(r o+) P~ F(cr^/xt+^/pw+^/eb+^/a+^/#+^) T++# X+(s/b/a/p) Jx Dj/o R C++ So
"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here, to the castle beyond the goblin city, for my will is as strong as yours and my kindom is great."
"YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!"


SucseroMySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #127
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I'm thinking that I can SI on my arms on Sunday and no one would have to know. I'm actually planning it out :(



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #128
~*Rainbow*~
Rainbow Fairy
 
~*Rainbow*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I feel i cant help those who need my help because i am selfishly wrapped up in my own problems that are small trivially and not really that big a deal!!





Nothing lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain



~*Rainbow*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #129
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : SA and SI trig
i feel my body betrayed me, I want to remove, literally remove not cut, everything he touched... everything that caused what happened... everything that drew him to me

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #130
SucseroMySweet
we are one
 
SucseroMySweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Epsom, Surrey
I am currently:

I feel worse because I can't be well for you. I wish I could be all the things you both want.



MuC N?# [f;m/f/n] S.H+/S.Hf/S.H&S.He/S.H&S.Rlg/S.H&S.Brw/S.H&S.Mcd/S.H~S.Mcw A(b- r---!/) Os/r Cc- I- OF(r o+) P~ F(cr^/xt+^/pw+^/eb+^/a+^/#+^) T++# X+(s/b/a/p) Jx Dj/o R C++ So
"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here, to the castle beyond the goblin city, for my will is as strong as yours and my kindom is great."
"YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!"


SucseroMySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #131
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*graphic and triggering*
Tried to hide it but couldnt..sorry



ive started to 'let', its dangerous and i cant stop. I know it will make me ill. I feel so trapped by everything. I dont know how much longer i can last

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #132
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I'm a failure and I want to die and spare everyone the pain.

I can't do anything right.

I just want to cut and die :(



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #133
riley.
 
riley.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005

im really scared that i'm just too frightened. all the time.
im frightened of things that were, things that could be, things that are. everyone frightens me to some degree, especially myself.
the thing that i find strange- i have always found dogs triggering. my whole life i've avoided them. in trying to break down that barrier i now have two (very small) dogs...and they're the only ones that don't ever frighten me.

i suppose that i'll always be so scared of being scared that i'll be scared i'll be scared to do anything. which scares me.
perhaps the thing that scares me most, suicide has always been an option. but i don't feel like it is any more. perhaps thats why i'm scared- or at least noticing that i'm scared more. i can't just cut off.

perhaps scared isn't the right work. i suppose technically it'd be called anxiety... but anxiety, connects only with emotion. that emotion to me is fear.

so... to cut a long story short

i'm ****ing petrified.

riley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #134
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

i hate represssed memories, I want to put them back away again.. and been looking into things that can damage memory to do this...

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #135
Bandagedbyme
blah
 
Bandagedbyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering
I really wish I could end it but the truth is I'm scared I'll fail and have to explain why I tried. Sometimes I think about driving off a bridge... I know I'm F-ed up, and am scarred I won't be able to hide it sometimes. What if someone finds out what really goes through my head.....

Bandagedbyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #136
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
 
FlightlessBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:

I haven't SI'd in about 10 months, but yesterday I bought razor blades. I'm so afraid of falling back into the habit, but at the same time I just don't care about much of anything anymore.



I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.


FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #137
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Possibly triggering re sh

This whole trying not to cut as deep thing needs to end. I need to cut deeper and deeper, cause damage, tear myself to bits. The shallow ones don't work as well.



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #138
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : you'll all hate me...
there is something I have never admited that is bothering me so much...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ...
never told anyone as far too ashamed
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ...
can't believe i'm writting this... but need to get it out...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : trigger
after my rapes... I found out I was pregnant... I didn't an anyone to know so...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : scared...
you're all going to hate me... I stopped myself from eating trying to induce miscariage... I did other things... then I took an OD...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : So ashamed...
it worked

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #139
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I dont hate you.
You have been through a very traumatic time.
I send you comforting hugs if they help xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #140
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I cut on my birthday

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:14 AM.