RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2009, 02:33 PM   #221
mesmerized.
hannah.
 
mesmerized.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

Good luck with the audition!

I hate Wednesdays. I have no lectures, so obviously, I use the day as an opportunity to do nothing. I slept 'til 10.20 this morning. Fail.

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #222
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

I have 9-2 on a wednesday. It sucks. I need to do work, but I've only just got in from a pointless meeting about year abroad. Don't get me wrong, year abroad will be great, but the meeting was a pile of wank





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #223
Invert
Ellie, Elle etc.
 
Invert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: You-kay
I am currently:

^^ Ah, pointless meetings. Don't you just love them?! [/sarcasm]

I've got work that I really should be starting on, but it's not in until April so knowing me I'll leave it until the last minute xD



i want your ugly, i want your disease,
i want your everything, as long as it's free
~ <3 ~


Invert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #224
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

macbeth is an ace play!

i have to start preparing for a presentation eek!



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #225
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

pressentations are bad... I have one of them in 2 weeks

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #226
xXMessedUpXx
And broken once more
 
xXMessedUpXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

*infiltrates thread*

ok...so technically i've graduated but i still have a vaild student card!!!






Life Is Like A Beautiful Melody Only The Lyrics Are Messed Up


xXMessedUpXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #227
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Good luck! I have one after break to do.

I hate morning classes as well, luckily this term all of my classes are at 10 or later, but next term I have 8:30 a.m. classes 4 days a week!

I am soooooooo sick of school right now.



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #228
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

8.30 am classes ?!?!?
..... gutted

id hate that



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #229
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

8.30????


my uni doesn't run anything before 9...

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #230
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

I think I'd be ok with 8:30 classes, it's my 5-6pm lectures I really hate, everyones falling asleep and then I have to walk back in the dark and scary night.





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #231
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

neither does mine. You have my sympathy





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #232
Invert
Ellie, Elle etc.
 
Invert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: You-kay
I am currently:

we've got votes for student presidents at the moment and one of them is saying about getting rid of late night lectures. she's so not getting my vote!! it's the late night ones that i love!! :p

i swear i'm nocturnal xD



i want your ugly, i want your disease,
i want your everything, as long as it's free
~ <3 ~


Invert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #233
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

yeah its our student election thing soon.
ill be going round with signs and leaflets like normal :)



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #234
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

student elections here are rubbish... no one pays attention, half of the candidates don't even canvas

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #235
Invert
Ellie, Elle etc.
 
Invert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: You-kay
I am currently:

Ah see, I'd love to be really involved with all the stuff like that at our uni, but not being in any socials or living right on campus somehow makes it difficult.

I really want to join a social of some sort...I just keep thinking it's too late on in the year...



i want your ugly, i want your disease,
i want your everything, as long as it's free
~ <3 ~


Invert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #236
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

^^you could join next year :)
might be fun



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #237
White Noise
 
White Noise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I actually turned up to everything today, I have 11-2 so it isn't too bad, it's waking up on Thursday morning for my 9 o'clock that's a pain in the arse. I am worried about my essays though, I really haven't produced much work and I feel bad approaching the department two deadlines in a row with anxiety problems, even if I did get a doctor's note last time.


Still, what can you do?



Random radio ___________This spiral
Static on tv ____________Has worn a groove so deep
Losing count of _________Can’t climb out
All the days and weeks ___Pathetic, painful need

(survival is my victory.)

White Noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #238
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

It's our student elections this week.
One of my housemate is running for democracy and communications dressed as a pirate and another friend is running for president as a ninja...I know some strange strange people!





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #239
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

im sure they understand that those sort of problems dont just go away, if you could get another drs note maybe itll be ok?



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #240
Invert
Ellie, Elle etc.
 
Invert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: You-kay
I am currently:

Heidi - Are you at Nottingham uni? Or just from there?

I know it might be a random question, but I saw your location is Nottingham and I'm at NTU...



i want your ugly, i want your disease,
i want your everything, as long as it's free
~ <3 ~


Invert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:36 AM.