RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #41
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

I've been talking to my therapist about it who said she'd try to help me, but the more I think about it, the more I rather just try gathering up friends and hanging out rather than go be alone at a dance. Though problem is my friends can never really get their ass in gear to hang out, so bleh. *sighs* I dunno what to do.

Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!

LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #42
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

I think I might just ask Meghann to convince my Dean to let me go to post-prom at least because my friend's band is playing post-prom and I like hearing them play.

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!

Old 06-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #43
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

That sounds like a good alternative. :)

I think if it is hard to arrange hanging out with your friends you could just do something together right after school on your last day or similar.

How are you getting on with your assignments? I think you seem to have made lots of progress, so make sure to remind yourself of that every now and then and be proud of yourself, that might help you feel more confident with the assignments you still need to get done. :)

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #44
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

I dunno. It's difficult to arrange anything with them...

I've been progressing slowly with my English. I'm just worried about the reading part. I need to read two novels for this class. And then, I have another English to do that will most likely include at least one more novel. ;-; I have under 5 weeks left. ;-;

Old 06-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #45
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Is reading something that you struggle with, like in does it take you a lot of time and effort to get through a novel?
I have no advice other then maybe to Google for tips on how to speed up a little and how to stick with a novel etc.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 06-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #46
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey lovely,

I can understand your problem with reading novels, I gave up reading for years because of my concentration, as Lana said perhaps you could google tips to keep reading?

How have you been today?

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #47
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

I do fine with reading. But I can read it super quick and I'm scared I won't get done in time since I have to read at LEAST 3 books in 4 weeks.

I'm tired today.

Old 07-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #48
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey lovely,

Try not to worry too hard about it - it'll make things hard to get done.

I hope you're able to get some rest today.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #49
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

It's hard not to worry.

I wish my mom wanted me to sleep... Every night after she comes home from her second job, she wakes me up to do chores at 1 a.m.... It's like wut?

Old 08-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #50
chinahorse

I am currently:

Can you talk to her about it? Maybe offer to do the chores before she gets home from work before you go to bed.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:18 PM   #51
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

I can try...

Old 09-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #52
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

I agree that it would be a good idea to talk to her about it.
Surely she understands that with school and wanting to graduate you need to sleep at that hour?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 09-05-2014, 06:45 PM   #53
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

She doesn't believe I wanna graduate.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #54
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Quite frankly, she shouldn't wake you up at 1 am either way.
Try talking to her and see how it goes.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 12-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #55
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

She hasn't done in the past couple days. Hopefully this continues.

Old 12-05-2014, 02:22 PM   #56
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

I am glad she seems to have stopped doing that. :)

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 12-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #57
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

I'm freaking out about my Ceramics class and my online English classes. I have a week to finish building my last two projects and I have to finish two English classes in under a month. I can't deal with this.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)