RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:
Sitting at work bawling.

Confused and stumped,
Rain


Last edited by Rain Keeper : 09-12-2008 at 06:26 AM.


the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I feel that I am in the same place as you my dear rainy
I do understand xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:27 AM   #3
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

some things happen for a reason.

some things just happen



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Was doing that myself yesterday. Today seems brighter though.... anything in particular start it off, or just the general crap-ness of life?

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

keep in mind that to have a 'bad' moment, you have to be having good moments. You are doing well darling. Hold onto that. This feeling will pass. *cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

*hugs* (if you want them)
I don't have any advice atm... just letting you know I am listening..



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
phoenixflames_forever
phoenixflames
 
phoenixflames_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: U.K
I am currently:

Bad moments are awful, but were all here for you and just cry to keep telling yourself its just a 'moment' and there's nothing wrong with that. When recovering from anything you need to take each day as it comes.
*hugs*

Take care

Phoenix x



Wish i could tie you up in my shoes....make you feel unpretty too...
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see......
You're still here in my heart.

I gots lei'd in vets
;D


phoenixflames_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:10 AM   #8
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*sending my love*
xxxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:10 AM.