RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Sitting at work bawling. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76248)

Rain Keeper 08-12-2008 09:56 PM

Sitting at work bawling.
 
Confused and stumped,
Rain

~Grace~ 08-12-2008 09:59 PM

I feel that I am in the same place as you my dear rainy
I do understand xx

Rain Keeper 09-12-2008 06:27 AM

some things happen for a reason.

some things just happen

Sigma 09-12-2008 06:35 AM

Was doing that myself yesterday. Today seems brighter though.... anything in particular start it off, or just the general crap-ness of life?

Casper_Fading 09-12-2008 11:21 AM

keep in mind that to have a 'bad' moment, you have to be having good moments. You are doing well darling. Hold onto that. This feeling will pass. *cuddles*

ravynsoul 09-12-2008 01:27 PM

*hugs* (if you want them)
I don't have any advice atm... just letting you know I am listening..

phoenixflames_forever 09-12-2008 05:00 PM

Bad moments are awful, but were all here for you and just cry to keep telling yourself its just a 'moment' and there's nothing wrong with that. When recovering from anything you need to take each day as it comes.
*hugs*

Take care

Phoenix x

Yellow 10-12-2008 06:10 AM

*sending my love*
xxxxxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.