Thread: Opaque tights
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

I don;t like opaque tights... I generally find patterned ones work fairly well though, they sort of break up any marks and make they un-noticable (unless you know that they are there and look for them of course ...) though that doesn;t work if you have any keloids...
keloids can mess up colourse tights too, but "Normal" scars are hiden by them pritty well.

opaque tights should work too, I just don;t like the way thicker tights feel against scars...

but I guess it all really depends on what your scars are like... but I find these things work, I only have the one keloid and it's pritty far up my thigh so can hide it with clothing. most tights will disguise general scars though

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote