View Single Post
Old 26-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
 
shadow-light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York
I am currently:

thing is my parents get offended... they did last time I was here... I'm not sure why, they've never explained... but they do...
or they'll ask me "why?" and if i say "i just don't feel like drinking" or anything like that they'll give me one anyway or keep asking "why" until I say something... but the truth can't be told

got away with it so far... my boyfriend called and his advice was to go for a walk and hope that by time i got back they were in no state to notice if i was or was not drinking... and it worked pritty well.


just new year now... considering goin gout and staying at a friends to avoid the issues here

thansk for the replies

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote