RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
XxLostxX
Em

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Sexual Abuse) - Hearing him.

I was abused when i was 10 by my step dad it carried on for a few months but anyway you dont need details...

im almost 16 and id been doing well with moving on *well ish* but just lately everytime i do or say something .Hes there telling me im useless and pathetic and i shouldent have said that or done that i know its not real and im imagning it but... it feels to real its like he is there if i ignore it he takes over and it gets louder and louder then hes screaming at me and i just freeze i cant do anything.Its really starting to get to me i just want him to go away and leave me to it.

After it happens i tend to feel useless and pathetic then i dissociate then i cut... and the cycle starts again hasnt he messed up my life enough yet?

I thought it was just flashbacks to start with .But its not like the flashbacks ive been having since it happend. I know its not happening again and i know whats going on.i know it sounds really strange ! because it is. I havent had the guts to tell my pyschologist yet .

just wandering if anyones had a similar experience ?

Help ?

So do whatever it takes
‘Cause you can’t rewind a moment in this life
Let nothin’ stand in your way
Cause the hands of time are never on your side

My PM Box is always open,

XxLostxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #2
AndBreathe

I am currently:

Oh dear *hugs*

I had a few weeks when i could see him, like sat next to me, laugjing at me, or whatever, I just like, kept telling myself he wasn't there and he evantually left me alone.
I really think you should talk to your counsellor about this he/she might be able to help.
xxx

AndBreathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
Chrissyann

My abuser is sometimes in the room with me. Sometimes he talks to me, sometimes he shouts, and sometimes he's just there... watching me. My rational mind knows he's not really there, it's just a shame that my irrational mind is stonger willed. So I understand to an extent what you mean.

The best thing to do is to talk to your psychologist. She'll be the best person to help you, and to come up with ideas to help you overcome it.

Take care
*hugs*
Chrissy
xxx

Chrissyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
FireFish

I am currently:

you should tell your pyschologist. like i have
I have similar experience but i can't reeally tell you anythign to help, sorry.
i tell people i'm nuts but i know she's not here anymore but i still fill like she is. i see her, hear her, fill her she still doe sher stuff..... it;s liek nothing changed exept so much has. I know it's my mnd messing with me but it is so real.... but not.
... i just dont know what to do about it.

FireFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:43 AM   #5
XxLostxX
Em

I am currently:

Yeah im the same... i dont get how my pyscholgist could really help if i dont know how to make my head stop making me think hes there talking and stuff to me . then hows she? but i will try .

thanks for your posts guys , if anyone else has similar experience and overcome it im soo grateful for any ideas on making him go away...x

So do whatever it takes
‘Cause you can’t rewind a moment in this life
Let nothin’ stand in your way
Cause the hands of time are never on your side

My PM Box is always open,

XxLostxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:13 AM   #6
Amaryllis
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I get the exact same thing sometimes. It gets better with time. Sometimes it really helps to imagine yourself winning over him.

When I figure out how to make mine go away, I'll let you know.

Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #7
MeganAlmighty

I am currently:

Hey chicky.I just stumbled accross your post.
I know its a late reply but this might help.

I've never actualy 'seen' anyone like you but i do very occasionaly hear voices.
My doctor and psycologist told me that when i hear them i should talk back to them to help.

Im not gonna pretend i know how it feels cause i dont but i imagine its way scary but do you think that you could try and talk to him when you 'see' him?

It works most of the time for me with the voices so its just a suggestion.Something you might wanna try.

Megs
x

🌎 Mama Earth 🌏

MeganAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)