Derpy
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Think I'm now in a manic/hypomanic phase of my bipolar. I feel happy now

Derpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 AM   #122523
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Work was horrible. I got yelled at because I was wrapping trays the "wrong way" because I had to put the bags on the counters to put the trays in them. I was told "if you argue with me or frustrate or aggravate me again, I'm sending you home. And if I send you home, you're never coming back in my store again." *cries* I wish I could quit this job, but I need the paycheck...

"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."

Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 AM   #122524
Derpy

I am currently:

Constant pressure. It never ends. *cries* I despise pressure. Especially this sort :(

Old 01-11-2013, 05:07 AM   #122525
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Sorry... but I'm not changing my opinion. And I think you'll find that most people on here and in here would agree with my opinion, Nickel...

"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."

Old 01-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #122526
Derpy

I am currently:

I'm gone. I don't need pressure. So gonna prove you wrong on this one, I don't, and will *NEVER* need *them*.
Offline.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:34 AM   #122527
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

This site could be really helpful for you if you let it. But again, it's your choice.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #122528
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Is anyone here? *hides in corner*

Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #122529
Tan.D

I am currently:

*hugs Sasha* Am here now. Work might've been bad, but you're gonna make it through, yeah? Maybe you can start looking around for any jobs that pay the same amount as this one- something might come up. *hands you cookie* That's for going to work ^.^ You know what would be epic? If I could come to your bakery while your boss is watching, buy a box of cookies and then hand them to you and say- "Hey, that's congratulatory cookies for you, I can see that you're doing a lot of work and *someone*-" (hint) (hint) "- is not really appreciative of it. Must be hell in here." Would've loved to see the look on her face…

Nickel- What kind of pressure? I think I kinda lost the plot on that particular conversation mid-way -.- *hugs* Hope you're okay x

Cookie Queen

Tan.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #122530
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

I have to go back this morning ughh... At least my boss won't be there until like noon, usually. So I have like 2 hours of work without her there... I've been looking for a new job, but it's hard because of my schedule and school... That would be awesome, but I'd probably be fired. I got in trouble because one of the regular customers knows my name and specifically requested that I be the one to help her...

And I know what's going on with Nickel, I'll PM you.

Old 01-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #122531
LittleCloud
LittleCloud

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshana Rochel View Post
*hugs Dustin tightly* thanks, Tan... *hugs* I just.. ugh.. I had T making fun of my major, then E decided that he was going to try and explain what Kosher is to me... Um... Hello? I'm Jewish. I keep Kosher. I *think* I know what it is a little better than him. But when he said something wrong and I tried to correct him, he said "no no no, I'm right, I know I am"... annoying pain in the ass... *grumbles*

*hugs Little* I'm still in school. Right now, I'm working on getting an Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education, then I have to go to a 4 year college to get my Bachelor's of Science in Early Childhood Education. Then I'll be licensed to teach children birth - 9 years old and can try to find a job. I would LOVE to teach 1st grade. And yea, I still remember my preschool teacher too. I actually went back and did the volunteering for one of my classes with her last year. It was awesome :) She had me and both of my younger brothers, and she remembered me. Apparently, I was just as stubborn in preschool as I am now :P lol I was sad that she retired at the end of last school year, but she said she now has a whole bunch of stuff that she doesn't need anymore for a classroom and to let her know when I find a job as a teacher and she'll give me as much of the stuff as I want, which is awesome. She also gave me permission to use her as a reference, and gave me her address/phone number to keep in touch :)
That sounds great Sasha- hang tight, it sounds like when you make it through you'll be off to a good start. I studied two years of primary teaching before I changed to teaching and we have a similar degree here. Keep going for what you want to do.

A little unsettled tonight- we are moving- and it's come up pretty fast. It's a huge relief, but exhausting and a bit unnerving

So she lights up a candle for hope to be found
Captive and blind by the darkness around
Each wave a promise, a new hope reborn
Sunrise consoles at the break of dawn

Kamelot - A Sailorman's Hymn Lyrics

LittleCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #122532
Tan.D

I am currently:

You're moving!! I'm sorry to hear you're exhausted, but it's so exciting to hear such good news!! *hugs you* You hung in there :) Get on with the packing and moving and then take a bubble bath and sleep for a loooooooooong time once you're done, yeah? You deserve it! Oh, til then- *takes your hand, makes you sit on the couch and offers you a cookie* Welcome to the Safe Room ^.^

Sasha- How'd you get in trouble just because a customer asked for you specifically?

Cookie Queen

Old 01-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #122533
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Little - It should definitely be worth it, but it's taking a really long time to get there :(

Tan - I got in trouble because I'm not allowed up front. At all. Because all I do is mess things up.... :/

Old 02-11-2013, 02:42 AM   #122534
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Anyone here? *hides in corner crying*

Old 02-11-2013, 03:05 AM   #122535
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

*curls up on bean bag*
Don't feel safe here...wish I was home =(

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #122536
Tan.D

I am currently:

*hugs Sasha and Mix*

What's up, Sasha?

Mix- It's safe, promise. *puts Dustin in front of the the room* He'll keep it safe, and I'm here. *hugs you tightly*

Cookie Queen

Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #122537
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Long story short, my Cantor said that he doesn't think I'm able to tutor right now even though I've been a tutor for over 8 years. He said that he wants to wait because I'm not "emotionally stable"...

Old 03-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #122538
Tan.D

I am currently:

Gaaaah, the kinda of things people say >.< Don't listen to them, Sasha. If a person looks carefully enough, they'll find that the people who are going through a lot in life are the ones who are the best at looking after others and tutoring. *shrugs* I don't really know, but I've noticed that. Maybe it's because they find it that much easier to help and explain things to others. I know I do. *hugs Sasha*

Cookie Queen

Old 03-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #122539
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

*hugs Tan* Thanks... It's just. If he decided that I'm not ok to tutor, then he won't give me any students... and besides the fact that I love tutoring and am good at it, I need the extra money I'd get from it. I'm one of the best tutors there, and he said that. He said that he knows I'll do a great job, but "I'm not stable enough right now".. I'm just as stable as I was for the past 8 years that I've been tutoring. But he says "maybe once you're on your meds and things have calmed down at home, we'll talk"... I DON'T NEED TO BE ON MEDS! And I HATE that everyone thinks I need them. Ugh

Old 03-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #122540
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

*curls up in corner with puppy*
Feel tense in here ^.^
*stokes puppy and plays tug of war*
Feel safer now am home.

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)