RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-03-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
annabeth_

I am currently:
I don't know what to do now

Hi everyone...so what I'm about to talk about just happened a couple hours ago and i'm still frazzled so im sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense...

I got a call from the safety office and they asked me to come in to speak to them but didn't tell me why. when i got there they said that someone anonymously made a claim that i am having an inappropriate relationship with someone and as a result it is being investigated. I told them that nothing happened but honestly it felt like they didn't believe me. they told me that they understand its a shock and blah blah but it really didn't feel like they believed me on the matter and now i just don't know what to do. Everything was going well and now this happened and i can feel myself thinking too much and i'm scared and i dont know what to do. some random person just put themselves into my life and altered it so dramatically and i can't do anything to stop it. it feels like ive lost all control over everything and i talked to my therapist about it but an hour isn't enough time to discuss everything related to this and im just....so lost and empty and confused and hurt

i dont know what to do, what to think, and i'm scared of what could happen next. they tried to reassure me that they have my best interest in mind and that it was just a formality to talk to me...that because the claim was annonymous there isn't much they can do to follow up but they wanted to talk to me. I don't know if I can trust them and i'm terrified.

annabeth_ is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 29-03-2017, 11:48 AM   #2
HopeRises

You can always talk here. That sounds really distressing. Are you able to ring or email your therapist at all? Or move your appointment forward if possible?

Idk if they will follow it up but i guess it depends what the 'inappropriate relationship' is. For example if its you on the receiving end of it then they will probably support you all the way and let things be your decision depending on how old you are but, if its the other way round they will probably ask a few more questions. I haven't ever been in this situation so i'm not sure but, I hope it works out.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 03:42 PM   #3
annabeth_

I am currently:

they said that this is because they want to make sure im okay and that I'm the one they are concerned about but it didn't feel that way especially since the claim is false. it came as a total shock to me and im still kinda in a fog as a result. they said that because it was anonymous there isn't much they can do but it felt like they assumed it happened and it didn't. so now i feel like i'm defending myself against something that never happened and it's hard to win against something that doesn't exist.

Old 30-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #4
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

Hi Annabeth,

I'm sorry to hear that this situation has been inflicted on you. I guess all you can do is continue to deny this allegation and wait for it to blow over. In the mean time, we're here to support you in this confusing time. Keep talking to us.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 06:53 PM   #5
annabeth_

I am currently:

thanks for the replies...they said it was a "one and done" and that they wont be bringing it up again and i hope theyre telling the truth...i guess i just need to wait and see but it's the waiting that kills me most and the not knowing who did such a horrible thing.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)