RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
getting_by
Roli

I am currently:
Support Thread for Katie- Heaven Knows- Please show your support for a wonderful person

Hey Guys-

Katie is really struggling at the moment guys. For those who know her, you know she is an incredibly caring, supportive and loving person who spends a lot of time and energy supporting others. For those who haven't had the honor of seeing her around- you are missing out on getting to know a truly incredible person. She is an asset to RYL.

I think its time for us show her how much she means to us and how much we care for her. Please take the time to say some words of love and support, just as Katie always takes the time to support us, regardless of how much she is struggling herself.

Katie Darling- You are an incredible person. I know you are struggling so much right now honey, you will get through this. We will be here fighting with you sweetie, every step of the way.

Please hang in there. Fight with everything you have left. It will not always be this way.

Always here for you, Huggles Tight xRolix

Last edited by getting_by : 21-12-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Here's the day you hoped would never come,
Don't feed me violins, just run with me
through rows of speeding cars.
21 on the run, on the run, on the run
From myself, from myself and everyone
I better leave the light on
The darkness, The sweetness, The sadness, The weakness,
O, I need this
Hi, I'm Roli Take Care, Stay Safe, Shout if you need anything

getting_by is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
Mum24

I am currently:

Katie.... !!!!! Love you!!! sweetie. We are here for you always. Want you to be safe and okay. I know today was a big day for you and I hope you're okay with what happened and didn't happen. You are never alone!! You mean souch to us. You have been wonderful to me. Thanks. Stay strong. Love you

Mum24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

I do not know you but I'm sure you're an extremely valued person and a wonderful person who deserves good things to happen. I wish you all the best. Take care, stay strong and hang in there.

Love Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

*big hugs* i've seen you around here helping others, try to let yourself be cared for (by yourself and others) the way that you care for other people.

thinking of you and i know that you will get through this

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #5
Auragrace

I am currently:

GET WELL SOON KATIE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

loveeee meeeeeeeeee :D

Auragrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
silent_scars11

I am currently:

Hi Katie,
I too have seen your very kind words posted on various forums on here. You deserve to give yourself all the love and care that you give to us, dear. You're absolutely wonderful. It's time to focus on your own health now. We're thinking of you during this tough time and know that you can make it through. Things will get better, even if you can't see the sunshine from where you are right now.
*Sending warm hugs of thanks and recovery* <3

"It's not a dream anymore. It's worth fighting for."

"Well, if it's not real you can't hold it in your hands
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it.
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah" - Paramore

silent_scars11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
StuckInReverse

I am currently:

Katie we love you <3 If you need to talk you can PM me anytime sweetheart

StuckInReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #8
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Hopefully I'll be getting an update from Katie/the hospital in the next few hours<3

Katie baby, I love you so much, and I'm glad you told me how you felt this afternoon ok? This is for the best. I know you can beat this babygirl. I know you can!<33

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #9
Bunnymad

I am currently:

Get well soon Katie. Thank you for trying to help me x x

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #10
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Just spoken to the hopsital.
She's conscious, but they're going to keep her in overnight: nurses say she's fine though. She's waiting for a bed now. Will know more tomorrow<3

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 01:43 AM   #11
UnIvErSaLoNe
ShatteredDream00

I am currently:
Somebody Once...

Somebody once made a tread 4 me and I loved it. So I'm going back to that moment in time and letting U know I have no idea about who U R but people here do and they CLEARly love U in one way or another and that says 2 me how special of a person U are and deserving of love. So without further addo, I now LOVE YOU 2 under my context. You erned it through others! I hope that made sence! XOXO and endless hugs cuzz there good to have any day!

Hope 2 meet U some day around the RYL.

"Without change we accomplish and have nothing."

UnIvErSaLoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #12
Frail Existence
Wide awake.

I am currently:

I love you Katie. You have done A LOT for everyone and me. Thank you! *hugs gently and puts a boxed hug by your bed* incase you want one. take care love.

These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven

Frail Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 04:37 AM   #13
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

*giant hugs* Have seen you around a bit on the forums, and you always have such caring and encouraging responses for people. Hang in there- you can get through this.

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #14
on edge
jo

I am currently:

hey Katie now its my turn to offer you *big safe hugs* and support. youve been here for me more or less everyday keeping me fighting and i thankyou for that, im here for you now honey. stay strong and keep fighting it will get better thats what you always say to me. love you *cuddles*

on edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #15
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

Thank you all so much for this thread. I really don't deserve it.
I have been discharged from hospital because they don't think admission would be good for me right now.
I have come home and after finding out I broke my laptop screen as some point last night I turned on my boyfriends because he's always said I can use his to come on here etc and I wanted you guys to know I was okay. When I turned his on an MSN convo from two nights ago opened and he's been talking sexually to other women on the internet and he's been webcamming with them...even when I've been sat down stairs from him.
I am really crumbling right now.
I'm trying to stay strong.
x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
getting_by
Roli

I am currently:

Of course you deserve it sweetie- you deserve much much more, but this is the only thing I could think of right now.

How do you feel about being discharged from hospital honey? Were they nice to you? If not- I know some people who know some people...
Are you feeling ok physically- I know OD's can really play havoc with your health. Have they given you the all clear?

I'm sorry you broke your computer... I am even more sorry that, at this impossibly difficult time, you have had to endure yet another blow. I won't dwell on what your boyfriend has done, as it will just turn into an aggressive rant. You deserve better honey. You really do. *Holds Katie Tightly*

We are all here rooting for you sweetie. You don't have to try to stay together on your own. You are an incredibly strong person honey, it takes a lot of courage to fight as you are fighting.

Love and Hugs xxx

P.S... Ran out of words so I borrowed others:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Its long, annoying and may not be recieved well :P
(I hope your sitting comfortably... I'm sure you will regret that I got out of bed this morning)

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
e. e. cummings

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Letters to Lucilius

The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

Hope, deceitful as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route. ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

It is the first purpose of hope to make hopelessness bearable. ~Robert Brault

Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. ~George Weinberg

Never deprive someone of hope - it may be all they have. ~Author Unknown

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa

Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are. ~Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

O, I need this

Old 22-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #17
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

At first I thought they were right about the hospital thing; I didn't want to be admitted especially so close to Christmas. Then when I got home and things turned even shittier I did want to be there. Now, I don't know. I feel numb at the moment. They were all very nice to me this time; which surprised me to be honest. The MH team I saw were different to last time and they spent about two hours talking to me and I was completely honest with them about everything. The planning, the videos...all of it. Physically I think I'm okay; I was feeling sick leaving the hospital but I think that was just because of the hangover. Then, when I found out about Adam I have felt sick ever since but I don't think it's got anything to do with the OD.
I feel more safe right now; not like last night. I just kind of want things to go away. I'm opening up about it though; I texted both my brothers last night about B and his suicide. Then, my brothers girlfriend has been texting me asking how I am and I've been honest about things being shit, so it might be the start of opening up to my family. I went to town to meet a friend a few hours ago because I was pretty unsafe so I guess that's something. I'm really trying this time. I just feel like such an IDIOT thinking things were okay between me and Ad. I know it's all my fault because of the flashbacks and the nightmares and stuff...it just hurts so fucking bad right now.
x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #18
getting_by
Roli

I am currently:

Hugs so tightly. Your doing so amazingly darling. Keep fighting.
Ad doesn't deserve you. Its not your fault sweetie. Please remember that. You didn't ask for any of this. You didn't deserve any of this. None of this is your fault.
I'm glad your feeling safer. Take care hun.
Much love xx

O, I need this

Old 22-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #19
Frail Existence
Wide awake.

I am currently:

Its NOT your fault Katie. Promise.
Glad youre doin sme better and bein honest.
I love you and you can PM me anytime! :)

These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven

Frail Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #20
getting_by
Roli

I am currently:

Leaving lots of strength and hugs xx

O, I need this

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)