RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
invisiblegirl
I am myself; that is not enough

I am currently:
mmmn

I've been pretty ill recently so my housemate dragged me to the doctors univrsity health service on friday. they think i have an infection so they gave me antibiotics etc.
But because of the massive medical history of my family and also my old issues (had treatment for an ed a year and a half ago) the doctor decided to do a swab and blood test.

The results show that i'm anemic, have low magnesium, potassium and sodium. also that my blood pressure is very low and my heart is slow.
and sometimes i get palpitations.
its quite obv what it is.
however this time i'm scared. hes warning me that if i continue, soon my kidneys are going to start to fail.
but i just can't seem to eat. i have no food in the house atm and i can't remember how to cook or what food i'm suposed to buy. i don't know what to do.

what the hell do normal people eat? what type of foods am i suposed to cook? i'm confused.

these are the screams within...

...these are the life streams bleeding from skin.
*needing answers *needing love *needing acceptance *needing strength *needing commitment *needing forgiveness *needing compassion *needing understanding *needing someone to never let me go *needing God.

invisiblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
DisenchantedxRomance

I am currently:

Start out small and work your way up. Make sure to eat a lot of veggies and fruits so you can get all the nutrients that your body needs. The thing to remember is to start out small so you don't make yourself sick. Just be safe and remember to eat.

I'm wide awake...

3.19.2011- Best day
1.30.2010-You left me.
8.28.2008-Fly High.

DisenchantedxRomance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS

I am currently:

Start slow hun and build up. Don't worry about what normal people would eat to start with, you need to ease your body back into being used to have food.
Buy porridge/oatmeal, you can make it with milk or water depending on what feels safe for you. It's a good source of protein,fibre and carbs. It's also very easy to cook (microwaveable) and you can add things such as fruit/jam etc if your feeling brave.
Yoghurt would be another good thing. It's gentle on your stomach and full of calcium which is important because being at a low weight can really affect your bones.
Any kind of fruit or vegetables are good, beans of various types also make good meals when made into soups/stews.
Also maybe get some cereal bars in, they're handy to grab when you can't be bothered to prepare things.
Look after yourself hun, it sounds like your on the verge of becomig very ill.
xxx

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination

Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #4
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

start off with small meals and work your way up.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 12:42 AM   #5
invisiblegirl

I am currently:

thanks guys. its just stressy trying to remember what food i've got to eat. thanks for all the tips!

*needing answers *needing love *needing acceptance *needing strength *needing commitment *needing forgiveness *needing compassion *needing understanding *needing someone to never let me go *needing God.

Old 31-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #6
invisiblegirl

I am currently:

yeah possibly. the health service has always freaked me out a bit. whenever they look at my file its a "oh right..." type thing.
the last nutrionist i saw gave me ridiculous things- its like i'm a student i can't afford all the things they suggested i eat.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)