RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #1
Emzilee420

I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - proud?

So today i've eaten more than i have in a long time. i had some pretzles, a piece of break with butter, peanut butter (thats a big deal for me) and then more pretzles. But right now i'm fighting the urge to go for a run to burn off all the calories and i tricked my mom into getting me laxatives. i just feel like the second i eat anything i've put on the weight. i look in the mirror and see another roll that wasnt there 5 minutes before. it scares me. but i'm proud that i ate that much and havent purged taken laxatives or gone for a run yet. i'm just fighting the urge too.

The God of Guitar

Emzilee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

Great job for eating what you did today. Just keep in mind that your ED is making you feel fat and see these rolls on your body. They aren't real, just keep remembering that. You can beat this, just distract yourself and try not to give in to the urges.

Try writing down a list of only positive things about yourself. Compliments you might've recieved, things you like about yourself. I know it's hard sometimes, but just think of why you are loved, what makes you a good person, a beautiful person, inside and out.

Keep fighting this and stay strong. You will beat this, you deserve to be healthy and happy and you are better than this ED.

Take care.

Jess xx

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 03:36 AM   #3
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

That is a GOOD thing hunny! Start small and just keep on bulding. Try not to take the laxaives and not purge. You did so well today and I am proud of you!

x kate

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
lawrie
*smiles*

I am currently:

Big well done to you for eating, and for so far fighting the urges to burn it off. Is that all you ate in a day? Because if so that is nowhere near the amount of food you need, and so you can't have put on weight. I know rational thinking like that is very hard to put into practise, but you have to keep trying. Remember that your ED will play tricks on you, and make it harder for you to see things logically, but you have to keep struggling to do that.
Take care,
Lx

If I had put enought trust in her...

lawrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #5
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Well done in eating and for fighting the urges so far.
*hugs*
You won't have put on weight and as hard as it is you have to try and fight the image that you have.

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 08:41 AM   #6
nowhereman

I am currently:

Well done for eating, keep it up.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)