RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-04-2016, 02:39 PM   #1
havealittlefaith

I am currently:
What's the thing they use in a needle to calm down?

My heads fucked I took diazepam lorazapm and they jabbed me I started hallucinating and freaking out then I had the medical treatment now I dye see crisis team tommorow it was so scary

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 08:39 PM   #2
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey, how are you doing?

Would it help to talk more about what's going on and how you're feeling?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:18 AM   #3
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Sorry for posting I'm such a mess right now .'im due to go on holiday 9th-16th. I had nightmares again last night. I'm seeing the crisis team at midday.

I feel really low and sad . I'm angry and upset I didn't see my son. I'm get my worker wasn't in and isn't around I needed her. I lied to my dad. They asked me if I regretted the overdose and I didn't. I had to be on a drip with 3 bags of fluid in me. I feel like everyone's better of without me. People say next time I'll do damage and I just don't care . I'm hurting way to much .

Old 01-05-2016, 11:39 AM   #4
Arienette

I am currently:

I think it's lorazepam. Not 100% though. X

Staring at white washed walls

Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #5
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

There are two different types of IM given. They both contain different types of meds in different doses. You can ask the nurse who gave it to you what was in it.

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:40 AM   #6
Bear
Partially hibernating

I am currently:

They used to give me clopixol xxx

Three cheers for love of the simplest kind.
The coins I flip land on their sides.

Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:43 PM   #7
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

I was in a&e again last night was drunk I was standing on all the furniture the security kept picking me and putting me down. Crisis team were suprised I was not sectioned. They want me to be safe till my holiday next week. I just feel like giving up . If I wasn't going away then I would probably of taken another overdose by now.

I just feel so sad. Like no one needs me
Or wants me. I missed seeing my son because I was in hospital on a drip. I lied to my dad didn't tell him exactly why I was there. I feel like a failure and a crap mum. I was doing better and now I'm slipping. I'm angry my workers away. I needed her she wasn't there. I'm scared of it getting to the point were they
Try to section me again even though
It doesn't help me xx

Old 02-05-2016, 10:35 PM   #8
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

You say nobody needs you, but you're wrong - your son does. I know you don't look after him full-time and you have visits instead of custody, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need you.

The Worst Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:15 PM   #9
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

Also, this may sound harsh but it is not your worker's job to keep you safe - its yours. She's not there to fix you. Do you think you could make a kind of "safety plan" with her of things to do when you feel like overdosing? Do you have people in your life that you can talk to, aside from your worker? If not, you can always phone the samaritans or another helpline. Sometimes picking up the phone BEFORE you do anything helps.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:01 AM   #10
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

I messed it all up again :( . Your right about talking will help. I am so scared right now. Thank you x

Old 04-05-2016, 10:14 AM   #11
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

I'm sorry things are so tough for you. What do you think you've messed up?
We're always here for you to talk to.

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #12
Arienette

I am currently:

Found out today it can be clopixol too. That's what they used on me the other day. X

Old 04-05-2016, 02:38 PM   #13
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Last night I got told if I end up back there again they might section me. I messed up seeing my son. I keep hurting myself and overdosing: I go form wanting to die to been unsure. Everyone's fed up with me. I reckon everyone's going to give up on me X

Old 06-05-2016, 11:47 AM   #14
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

There's no point in beating yourself up about what has happened in the past. The important thing is to make sure you always see your son in future, and work hard with your team about that safety plan I mentioned. When do you see someone from your team next?

Old 06-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #15
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

I'm so pissed with my team I feel like it's not working anymore I don't have an appointment fixed and I'm away on holidays next week which I'm lucky to of made it through. I'm scared of flying on Monday in also scared of being discharged from services my hole life I feel alone they wasn't there when I needed someone. I feel like if I wasn't going away I would of tried to die or cause serious harm to myself again /( X

Old 06-05-2016, 09:08 PM   #16
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

They are unlikely to discharge you from services if they say you're close to being sectioned. As I said before, its not your workers job to "be there when you need someone," if thats what you want services will never be able to help. Do you think you could phone your worker and ask for an appointment for when you come back from holiday?

Old 06-05-2016, 09:41 PM   #17
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

She's on leave and I don't want to make the first move because I don't think I'll be able to keep calm X

Old 07-05-2016, 06:59 AM   #18
Arienette

I am currently:

Have you tried Samaritans

They've been there a lot for me and talking to them has helped an awful lot in the past when I needed someone. It's free to phone them now too.

Do you have a local crisis line number you could call. Or even just keep talking to us on here and we can be there for you.

Xx

Old 07-05-2016, 03:21 PM   #19
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Thanks for replying Hun. So I went to my appointment with the crisis team didn't hold back about how they only took me on cuz my workers on leave and they gave we 3 appointments. Today I got discharged. I fly to turkey on Monday. I am scared shitless. I was told I should make the first move when my workers abck I'm just like what's the point can't trust her. Crisis team asked if and what needs to change so that I won't go through with something when home told them I honestly don't know I've got to the point I don't feel anyone can do anything I can't be helped... X

Angry I smashed my phone :( again stupid floor

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)