RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-09-2016, 03:31 PM   #1
FlowersInHerHair

Southampton Priory...?

Found out yesterday that I'm going to be admitted to the EDU at the Priory in Southampton tomorrow, which although is a positive thing, I'm super anxious because I know literally nothing about the place. Seems really hard to find any info about what it's like at all, even basic stuff like whether they have internet access, or what a general day looks like...

Had an awful experience a few years back at a hospital in London that I went to without any knowledge of what the place/regime was like, and I think it's this that has made me feel so anxious about going into another totally unknown situation.

If anyone has been to Southampton Priory and has even a little information about what it's like that they could share I would hugely appreciate it! xx

FlowersInHerHair is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 06-09-2016, 09:28 PM   #2
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Goodluck x

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:51 AM   #3
Too Shy

I am currently:

I have not been to Southampton Priory but I have been to HG Priory.

I'm guessing by the dates that you're already there by now so will know the answers to some of your questions already. But good luck with the treatment, please do try to engage as much as you possibly can with it - it can be a really brilliant chance to get the help you need, and it is worth it.

Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)