RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Merc

TRIG POSSIBLY for pain???idk

got up thid morning, prepared tp get ready to see one guy i met at bridge house for a walk on the river...i was REALLY looking forward to it....till i tripped getting out of bed over a dog WHO NEVER SLEEPS THERE and went shouldetr first into aolid wood bookcase.......vomited mant times...fun with 3 dog who wanna see what moms doing eeeewwwwww, cleaned it up...passed out in bathroom for 2-ish hours...came too, gobbled percocet, the crawled back to bed.

sooooo...hows your day been????
[hugs would be loverly]
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
chocostashchick
Callie

I am currently:

omgosh i can feel for you
when i was hit by a car and broke my ankle, the er did not do a very good job of teaching me crutches
that night, just a mere 5 or so hours after the accident, i was leaving the er and on my way home. the morphine was wearing off and i had no pain pills because the pharmacy screwed up (still angry about this 2 years later!) and i got to my house and did not realise that i didnt know how to use crutches on steps!!!
so i walked up to the first step, on crutches, and automatically like a reflex stuck my bad leg out and tripped and fell with all of my weight on my bad ankle!!!
was most embarrassing and also painful
burst into hysterical tears of pain
definitely vomited too lol
and had to be carried up the steps by my Daddy which was embarassing since i was 21 years old

i can laugh now (teehee) but yeah at the time that wasnt funny

i hope you are better now Romp hunny
silly doggy sleeping in a funny place
maybe he sensed your pain or something? although he hadnt hurt you yet by making you trip...... maybe you have a psychic dog who isn't very smart?

xxxooo

chocostashchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
Merc

maybe he sensed your pain or something? although he hadnt hurt you yet by making you trip...... maybe you have a psychic dog who isn't very smart?[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he isnt the brightest...but he DOES sense pain...he will come try and crawl in my lap lately [ all 125 pouds of himlol] and he wont go more than 2 feet from me...he senses it; when my daughter had chicken pox, he was 1 1/2 and woyuld only lay on her chest...he onlt got up to pee or eat/drink..this was endless HOURS!!!! for a rambunctious puppy???!!! he knows
romp

Old 11-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie

I am currently:

*hugs*. that really sounded awful. Im so sorry.

KANGAROO

I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister

Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
eeyore86

I am currently:

sending lots of healing huggles your way rompy, be gentle to yourself hun and get some sleep, love and hugs xxxxx

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, thats why its called the present!"

As said by Po the Kung Fu Panda!!

eeyore86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #6
Merc

NONONO.....dont be sorry..you made me burst out laughing [a near impossinle today]
you summed him up PERFECT
romp

Old 12-03-2008, 12:58 AM   #7
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing

I am currently:

Crutches + Stairs = blondie disaster
I live in an upstairs condo. Had to learn to get up a flight of stairs on my hands, rear and good foot. Think I may have peed myself the first time. Btw, spraining ankle so bad it breaks is not fun. Did it falling down the above mentioned **** stairs.

Our cat Bozo waited until the second night after my cast came off before he draped himself over my ankle overnight to heal it.

Silly Puppy! He didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry you had to hurt so bad. It is sweet that you can laugh at what happened.

*gives you the carefulest of hugs*

My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:03 AM   #8
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

Ouch ouch ouchies! I can only imagine what that's like... I remember when I tore all the ligaments in my ankle and had to walk two blocks back to my mates house because we'd been told by his parents and my grandma not to go out.... i had to crawl most of the way (turned out i had sprained BOTH ankles and tore all the ligaments in one) and then had to think of a story of how I did it.... came clean about 3 years later lol

*cuddles gently* it seems that whenever you've hurt something badly, if you fall or anything like that, the injured limb(s) is the one that always gets landed on!!!!! But I bet you'll giggle about it when you're not hurting so bad! Specially about the dog who senses pain and then causes more... maybe he feels like he needs to give himself a job? His job is to look after you when you're in pain... he didn't think you were hurting enough... hence the tripping you up... or maybe he just wanted to eat your vomit *goes cross eyed trying to figure it out*

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:05 AM   #9
Merc

lol...i vote for the vomit-nibbling eeeewwwwwwww
love ya jess
romp

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)