RYL Forums

View Poll Results: Do you think the forum mods are...
Elitest/nazi's/etc 12 9.16%
Just there to give out punishments 8 6.11%
Good at moderating but not around the forum as much as they should/could be 36 27.48%
Good at moderating and around as much as should be expected 65 49.62%
Bad at moderating 3 2.29%
Generally good but some are bad 41 31.30%
Generally bad but some are good 2 1.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #261
Animad

Yeah, I think the mods are doing a great job with regards to this thread when I know it's not been the easiest for them or the first of it's kind. The fact that it's allowed to continue and that people are actively asked to state reasons why they think the mods are elitist (or even Nazi's) shows that the mods want to sort the situation out. It also shows that the current feeling that any thread which says anything against the mods/ RYL will get deleted and the person writing it will get banned; this hasn't happened so it shows this isn't the case.

Yes there are disagreements, there will always be but I don't personally see it as the mods ganging up against other members, there are other members such as Jess who have also stated the same opinion and are not on any of the teams. Everyone has their right to an opinion and for it to be stated and then discussed which is what this thread is about whether they are a mod or not; it makes no difference; they are sticking up for what they believe in either individually or as a group and each has their own stance on it so I think it's fair that they can all speak out. I have seen very little repetition between anyone of their views on this thread, everyone's is slightly different and so everyone's whether positive or negative towards the mods has a right to be here and will help to change the services they do if felt necessary.

Just as an afterthought, this is not meant to attack anyone, push anyone into a corner, or shoot anyone down. Neither is it aimed at one person. I was actually feeling quite intimidated to post this because of how the thread has turned.

Old 30-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #262
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I am going to now lock this thread.

Unfortunately, discussions seems to have peaked at a useful point and is going around in circles and has now taken a downturn, and this thread is no longer providing the moderators with any useful feedback that we can constructively use, and is instead upsetting people.

However, I encourage anyone that has feedback about the forum moderators to e-mail it to moderators@recoveryourlife.com or contact typsee. We always welcome feedback about any aspect of the team and appreciate both the strong points and negative that have been raised in this thread.

Thank you all for your input.
Aimee x

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)