RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #35241
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Nahh... I doubt you'd make an ass out of yourself. Am here if you want :)

"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."

Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #35242
darlkill

I am currently:

Omg, I'm really struggling to cope just now and my team knows this, I have to see them every week but somehow they say I'm engaging but not complying with the doctor,

They never listen to what I say to them so I decided not to take my med and tgey say im unstable and did a risk assessament on me last week

darlkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #35243
susieannah
Control is an illusion

I am currently:

Dawn, I'm sorry to hear about your brother, I hope things can be sorted for him soon. It's so awful to know there are so many people needing treatment who can't access it :(

Mark, I hope you're not too hungover today. Were you okay last night?

Sasha, how are you feeling today? Are things any better?

Darlkill (sorry, do you have something you prefer to be called? I don't remember, my brain is mush today!), can you ask your team if they could provide more information on what they feel is going on? Perhaps if you opened up the way for some dialogue they could be more helpful for you.

Lucy, how are things?

I have to go back to work next week. If I don't, my pay will be stopped. So I have to go back. I don't want to go. That job makes my mental health so much worse. It scares me how ill I have become again since starting there. But what can I do, I need to get paid, so there isn't really a choice there. I'm tempted to overdose so I don't have to go back, but that wouldn't fix the pay issue. I don't know what to do. At least, not what to do for the best. I know what I HAVE to do. But that isn't what I want, or what I feel I can handle. Sigh.

Sorry for moaning. Sending kind thoughts to you all x

susieannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #35244
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Hey Susie, things are... idk. Still bleh. :/

Sorry to hear things are difficult for you. Could you maybe start looking for a new job while you go back to work at this one? If you can find something that will still pay you, but won't affect your MH as much, it would be one less thing to stress and worry about.

Hope you're all ok. *hugs all*

"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."

Old 27-01-2014, 12:56 PM   #35245
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

I am not Hungover , Thank You for asking :)

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 02:33 PM   #35246
Doikers

I am currently:

Ack! Frustrated and having a " what's the point in trying" day.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 27-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #35247
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

*hugs Mark* What's going on?

Old 27-01-2014, 05:16 PM   #35248
Doikers

I am currently:

I just woke up low... you know the feeling ,Sasha? *Hugs*

Old 27-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #35249
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

I most certainly do, Mark. I woke up today at 5am, and it took me until 6:15am to move. I actually woke up to a text from my boss asking me to be at work at 6:15am instead of 7am, but just was so... bleh, that I was like "I can't be there early, sorry". lol :/

*hugs*

Old 27-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #35250
Doikers

I am currently:

Impressed you can text at 5 am , Sasha !

Old 27-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #35251
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Haha thank god for Swype and auto-correct! :P

Old 27-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #35252
Doikers

I am currently:

New-fangled phone eh?

Old 27-01-2014, 08:08 PM   #35253
Shoshana Rochel

I am currently:

Yep! I've had it for a week now :-P Samsung Galaxy S3

Old 28-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #35254
a_seething_one
~*~Dawn~*~

I am currently:

Sasha and Suzie, Thanks. I don't know how true it is that everyone is denied initially. I was approved my first time applying. And granted my physical health was really not good at all for my age, it was my mental probs I was applying for. His health...is well, f*cking crumbling to bits... It makes me so worried, he's the only good family member I really have. Once we can get him on the state disability, and application for social security is in, we'll see about doing the lawyer route. If I need to ask any questions from another one who has some perspective, I'll know who to contact, thanks Sasha.

Suzie, sorry you are feeling so apprehensive about work. Is it really stressful, or what else is so difficult about your job? Can I ask what you do? I also like Sasha's suggestion. Can you look for another job? Do you have any mental health people to talk to about your concerns? Can you talk to your fiancé about this?

So your scars fade away/You soaked up the pain/A better person 'cause you lived through those days/And now you know what it's like to prove/You can overcome anything that gets to you/Well it's alright/We're sayin' our goodbyes/To the past and everything that ain't right/We won't waste another day/With all these silly things in our way-Crossfade

Light a candle for the sinners...Set the world on fire...

a_seething_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:40 PM   #35255
a_seething_one
~*~Dawn~*~

I am currently:

Mark and Sasha, hope you both are feeling better. *hugs*

I'm just so worn out from this damn cold. I hope everyone has an ok day at least.

So your scars fade away/You soaked up the pain/A better person 'cause you lived through those days/And now you know what it's like to prove/You can overcome anything that gets to you/Well it's alright/We're sayin' our goodbyes/To the past and everything that ain't right/We won't waste another day/With all these silly things in our way-Crossfade

Old 28-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #35256
Doikers

I am currently:

*De-colds Dawn*

Old 28-01-2014, 02:27 PM   #35257
a_seething_one
~*~Dawn~*~

I am currently:

thank you Mark. -10 F without even factoring in the wind chill... UGH that's way too cold for me. I'm too old for temps like that!

How are you?

Last edited by a_seething_one : 28-01-2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: adding

Old 28-01-2014, 03:40 PM   #35258
Doikers

I am currently:

I am damp , Got rained on :/

Old 28-01-2014, 07:36 PM   #35259
Doikers

I am currently:

Anyone about?

Old 28-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #35260
Doikers

I am currently:

I wish my downstairs neighbour would turn their reggae down...

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)