RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-06-2014, 12:56 AM   #1
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:
I don't generally do the whole football thing...

...but did anyone see the pathetic move Suarez made of biting Chiellini in the game tonight...? His acting like he was elbowed 'in the eye' even though he faked falling down holding his teeth was stomach churning. He deserves to be banned completely. He's had a chance before and he's proved he's just as pathetic as ever.

I felt the need to vent ^.^

On a lighter note...

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 03:04 AM   #2
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Yep, I saw it! Absolutely ridiculous. Not only that he did it in the first place but that he thought he wouldn't be caught despite most of the world watching!
They said on motd that they think he has genuine mental issues. (I was watching it because I couldn't find the remote)

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 03:07 AM   #3
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Oh oh oh....!!!

nzSBnGL.jpg

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 25-06-2014, 12:38 PM   #4
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Yeah they all keep saying something must be wrong with him.

Honestly, I think he shouldn't be able to play professional football again ever. He's a disgrace and I don't have high opinions of footballers in the first place.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Old 25-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #5
Too Shy

I am currently:

It's just absolutely mad. I can't see how they could justify not banning him for a long while, they have to find him guilty. He deserves to be banned for a long time at least. And the silly dive and claiming that Chiellini 'thrust him in the shoulder' just made it even worse.

A bit of pushing and shoving in football, fair enough I think. Biting someone once is awful enough, biting someone for a second time is terrible. Biting someone for a third time? That is not normal behaviour from a grown man in a football match, and if he really can't control his behaviour he shouldn't be there.

Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #6
FlyingPeanuts
Hang On to Your IQ

I am currently:

It's not even the first time he's decided to snack on a member of the opposition's body either, which makes it even more shocking. However, I honestly thing that permanently banning him wouldn't be good for the sport as he is such an amazing player.

a heart that hurts
is a heart that works.

FlyingPeanuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 12:48 PM   #7
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

I think he probably needs to have a good chat with a psychiatrist!
Go on long term sickness leave or something!

I don't think he will be banned because he is a valuable player.

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 25-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I know; three times is just ridiculous - it shows he's got no respect for the game or other players!

I know he won't be banned because he's so 'amazing' (I really hate football so I hate using that word for players) but like Too Shy said - if he can't control himself he shouldn't be there. The fake acting he put on afterwards was just an insult to the game, other players, FIFA and the fans!

x x x

Last edited by Patent Pending : 25-06-2014 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Wrong one.

Old 25-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #9
Isoverity

I am currently:

He's like an unruly, nippy dog. They should make him play wearing a muzzle.

Isoverity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #10
Enthused
In a warm place

I am currently:

I find the whole overreaction hilarious. Also you said he is a disgrace to the FA but this didn't happen anywhere near England. It's a problem for Uruguay and FIFA to sort out. What have the English FA got to do with it?

Enthused is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #11
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Sorry, my bad, I meant FIFA (though he's a disgrace to football full stop).

x x x

Old 25-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #12
Enthused
In a warm place

I am currently:

Nah I can think of a lot worse things done in football. Roy Keane setting out to end another players career, Cantona drop kicking a fan, ashley cole shooting a youth player with a air gun, Joey Barton stubbing a cigar out in a players eye. He needs help which I have no doubt he will get but it's getting over the top like.

Old 25-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #13
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

Just because other players have done bad things too doesnt really excuse his behaviour. Biting another player is unacceptable, this is supposed to be his job, he gets paid thousands of pounds a week to do it, be a professional or don't play.

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #14
Enthused
In a warm place

I am currently:

I said no such thing that it was acceptable. Just stating that the way people are reacting you'd think he came into your house on Christmas Day and pissed on your tree. People that don't even like football sticking it into him. Yeah he has issues but I think a few players do. He's nothing like what he is on the pitch when he's off it. Doing things for charity, playing footy with a kid who has Down's syndrome in the park. It's going way way over the top and the only reason that is is to take the spotlight away from how awful England were.

Old 25-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #15
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

But he's done it 3 times! Its not like its a one off thing, you can do all the lovely things, work for charities etc, but if you arent doing your job professionally then you should be pulled up on it. It doesn't matter if you like football or not, people aren't commenting on his skills as a player, you don't have to be a football fan to know bad conduct on the pitch.

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 03:34 PM   #16
Enthused
In a warm place

I am currently:

Just think it's odd to get worked up and hate a guy that plays a sport that you hate. People hate Lewis Hamilton, I don't because I don't like formula 1. People hate Lance Arnstrong for the whole doping thing. I couldn't care less because I don't like cycling. I think people must have sad lives if they can get so worked up about something they have no interest it. It baffles me.

Old 26-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #17
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.

I am currently:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...biting-uruguay

Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.

Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #18
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

If you don't like the discussion don't join in.

Nothing he does off the pitch excuses him. He thinks he can get away with it because he's high profile. They need to set a precident to show it won't be accepted and any violence on the pitch will be dealt with accordingly.

Old 26-06-2014, 05:14 PM   #19
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

They should make him wear the cone of shame

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 26-06-2014, 07:27 PM   #20
Enthused
In a warm place

I am currently:

He doesn't think he can get away with it at all he's clearly not right in the head and will be getting help from Liverpool and Uruguay. Not sure what everyone wants he's been banned from having anything to do with football for 4 months. Are you wanting pitch forks and him hanging from a lamppost? Also leg breaking challenges happen every week and there's not this much outcry about it. Pepe headbutting players etc. Have to wonder if there'd be this much outcry from everyone if hadn't scored twice against England. I would love I see cheating and violence stamped out of football as everyone would but it's realistically not going to happen as FIFA are useless as are the FA

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)