RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
bizibumblebee

I am currently:
Oh well....

I relapsed again after being yelled at this morning because I let my anxiety guide my actions. I made a mistake but being yelled at for 30 minutes about how unloved and unattractive I am really hurts. Sends me over the edge. I've had anxiety straight for 2 days and I need it to stop! He didn't believe me at all because I can look calm when the storm is raging on the inside. I can handle the anxiety to a point but continuing to wake up in that state is horrible. I told him he was being abusive. I apologized for what I did but he refuses and says it's because of me. I don't deserve the emotional abuse even if I didn't do something right and may have hurt their feelings but I didn't go to the extremes of hate that he has. I want to just keep cutting and cutting and cutting. I already cut my leg this morning but it's not helping. I didn't want to be extreme so I didn't cut long and deep. God help me!

Last edited by bizibumblebee : 07-04-2015 at 04:40 PM.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them ~ Albert Einstein

Worry is an obsession over something that hasn't even happened yet.

You ARE talented, You ARE capable
Uniqueness is your GIFT!

bizibumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 11-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #2
incompletely sane

I am currently:

Darling, nobody deserves emotional abuse like that. In my opinion it would do you good to separate from the abuser. Self harm is like patching a ship with duct tape. It might work briefly but eventually you need a more perminant fix. You are welcome to Pm me if you don't feel safe. ������❤♥♡

incompletely sane is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)