RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
exploding inside

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - what do you do when it all falls apart?

what do you do when u lose your friends, your family give up on you, and you're failing? i dont feel i have a place here anymore, i dont even know who i am. when you know what its like to feel truly alone. how do you hold on? how do you cope? people tell me to keep trying, keep fighting but no one can fight forever, eventually you just give up.

' when your on the edge and falling off, its all over'

do i just give up on this world of pain im in? It's just too much for me to take. full of blades and pills, blood and pain. is it rele worth it???

exploding inside is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #2
Belt
Nerd

I am currently:

Yeah it is. Can you imagine what'd be like to simply be happy? No reason. Just happy. I believe that's worth every battle between self harm/suicide.

There's probably more people there than you realise. You wish they we're giving up on you-because then you'd finally have a reason to leave, no regrets. But you'll find out, more people love you than you make out. Most people don't know how to react to situations such as yours. Just reassure them, that you just want somebody to be there-that's all-no magic cure-just closeness.

And as for feeling lonely. It happens-it's unberable, but'll pass. Maybe tomorrow maybe a month from now-but it will pass. And you'll be stronger at the end because you'll found out what's important to you-who's important to you.

Hold on dear-Things will get better.

"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."

Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
Zeitgeist

I am currently:

One day at a time, dear. It sounds like an empty phrase, but sometimes that's all we can do. Hell, take it one second at a time if there's no other way.

It's a very dark place to be in, when you feel like you're completely alone. And yes, you could end it. No one can promise you that things will get better. On the other hand, there's no certainty that things won't get better. You'll never know - unless you hold on and find out when the time comes.

I think you're stronger than you believe, otherwise you wouldn't be here posting. It tells me that you haven't given up yet. You're not alone - and while this may seem like the worst situation possible, things change. Life changes every day. Concentrate on getting through the day, dear, and sooner or later things in your life might just improve.

PM if you want to talk :)

Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
Its over again
I wont dissapoint you

I am currently:

It's always worth hanging on
Try and find the little things you enjoy.
read a book, watch a bit of tv. ANYTHING that makes you just that little bit happier, even if you think there isn't anything, there will be.

People here at RYL havent given up on you. you can make it through.

If nothing else, i find it sometimes helps just to go to sleep, get through it all by not being awake?

you dont have to fight forever, really really.
Just until things pick up a little, which, could be a couple of hours? it might be a few days, but at some point, your mood will pick up, and it'll be ok again.
sometimes it may feel like it'll take a few weeks, months, or years to get better. but you AREN'T fighting forever.
*hug*
PM me if you need to chat

Don't let the darkness eat you up

Its over again is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)