RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:
having a wobble....

Hi guys,
Sorry to post again, im struggling at the moment.
I've been doing really well with not purging. I haven't purged in about 4 months now and although I have still had urges I have managed to distract myself. its taken years to get this far so i'm feeling proud of that.

However, 2 weeks ago I fell off of my pony and really hurt my back and had severe concussion. 2 weeks later, concussion has gone but I have still struggled with my back and coccyx. I went to the GP today who has said I probably have fractured my coccyx and that is why im still hurting and that its going to take a while to recover a long with severe bruising to the soft tissues. Because of this I haven't been able to ride or be as physically active as I normally am and I have gained a significant amount of weight which has left me feeling depressed and caused me to start restricting again.

I don't want to go backwards with recovery (which I should add, ive been doing this with no professional help at all) but equally I am not ready to gain such a large amount.

Please can someone give me some advice/support or a (gentle) nudge?

Thankyou xx

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:34 PM   #2
frail_izzi

I am currently:

Hey lovely, once you get better the weight will stabilize or reduce , so please keep eating <3 if you wanna pm me I'd be more than happy to chat x

frail_izzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #3
[SundayGirl]
_

I am currently:

I kind of sympathise with you- this year I had a major operation and was left bed bound for 6-8 months & gained a lot of weight to

Remember that your body is healing & that's the most important thing. Take your time and let your body do what it needs to. Falling back into your ED will only worsen the situation. The weight will fall back off naturally when you are able to move again.

I am not a freak..
I was born with my freedom.

[SundayGirl] is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)