RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-03-2008, 01:51 AM   #4681
effervescence
tired

I am currently:

hi squiggles. welcome to our denial tent. its a tent i stole from my dad and brought in here vand when youre in it everything is safe and u dont need to worry. how are u?
alexx just make sure you answer all calls 1st!! dont move away from the phone. wat would happen if your parents answered?
mum sent me an easter egg (late) so im sitting here eating it all in one go trying to cheer myself up....but i just feel FAT

Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.

effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 02:08 AM   #4682
MammaMia

*cries*

I'm so scared. >.<

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #4683
~*forever_broken*~
You should just give up on me. I would.

I am currently:

*hugs Helen*

I'm sorry hun, I've got nothing.

Am well on my way to trashed... And feeling awful

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe

~*forever_broken*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 04:23 AM   #4684
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

SO f**king drunk
And I feel awful... I can see myself slitting my wrists... Or ODing... I just want to feel better, I just want the Normal that others have... Damn, I suck

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 27-03-2008, 05:05 AM   #4685
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

I'm so needy... I'm sorry, I'm an annoyance...pathetich I know...

Damn, why can't I just die

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 27-03-2008, 08:00 AM   #4686
effervescence
tired

I am currently:

ally, you're not an annoyance. hope you're ok and your hangover isn't too bad :s
helen, wat are u scared of?
*curls up in her corner* i can't do this, don't see my counsellor till next thurs, its ages, im running out of strength, i just want the world to go away. *tries to go to sleep for like, a week*

Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.

effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #4687
squiggles

I am currently:

*Hugs* Helen.
*Snuggles up under duvet, hiding from the world*
Wish I could do that in real life, sadly I am at work but how the hell I;m going to get through the day I don't know.
Major fall out with Mum last night, complaining I was making too much noise (I suppose it was 2:00am).
I feel so alone in the world, I miss Dad & I miss my ex. Life is ****.
I go through every day thinink of SI, in fact why lie not just thinking of it doing it. Recently I have been thinking of ODing as well, which is scary as it's new to me.
I wish this could all end.
That's enough of a rant and self pity, I should get to work.
*Hugs to all*
Hope you all have a good day.
Squiggles

squiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #4688
Jetforce
Wound Care Advisor

I am currently:

*hugs Squiggles* hang in there mate! things will get better and improve one day

*hugs ally* I hope that talk with u have made u think 2x about SI tonite while drunk :P

*drops by with some chocolate cake for anybody to munch on*
Look after urself ppl there PM if u need to chat xx

Jetforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #4689
MammaMia

Thanks guys, Ally I hope you managed to not cut or anything..

Urrgh I'm scared of my own self control. I'm scared of what will happen if I do what my plan constists of. If I do it, who's to say I'm not going to start abusing alcohol too?

I made a promise to myself in November, that I wouldn't use it as a form of self harm. I already want to break it. At the same time, I don't want to do this...I need someone to talk me out of this ****ing ****...cus I've already had a couple people try....it's slowly working.

*hides in the tent*

Have left RYL.

Old 27-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #4690
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~

I am currently:

effervescence-Im scared coz everytime they have rung...theyve gone "hello this is [insert name here] from the crisis team. Is alexx there?" my parents dont know a)how i was feeling b)that i spent the night in hospital c)that i need a psychiatrist and CBT. it could be awkward to explain....theyll freak out.

Ally. Stay strong sweety! you're not ANY of those things you said you are!! FAR FROM IT!!*hides your alcohol and tucks you into bed* sleep it off. you're safe here. nothing can hurt you.

Helen. Keep fighting darlin' you can do this...I KNOW YOU CAN!!! *huggles you tight* keep fighting for me ok?

...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**

Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #4691
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Helen, you know it isn't the answer. I honestly don't know what is but it definitely isn't what you are planning. If I ever figure it out you will be the first to know *hugs*. Stay strong hun x

Chloe, you CAN do this too. You only have a few more days until you see your counsellor. Just keep holding on and hiding in the denial tent and eventually things may seem a little easier *hugs*

*hugs Squiggles*

Ally- I'm sorry hun, I am sorry you are feeling so bad and sorry that I can't help with your pain. I won't even lecture you on how alcohol won't solve anything because it would be too hypocritical and won't help now. I just hope and pray that you have managed to stay relatively safe. Please let us know how you are doing.

*takes chocolate cake and scoffs it* Thanks Jeremy!

I was supposed to have my minor op thing today but when I got there they decided it was infected and they couldn't do anything with it at the moment. So now got to go back on Tuesday morning for them to decide what they are going to do with it. I hope they don't just leave it because hurts like a bitch and the scar is going to be awful if they do. Also got them to check out other arm and they decided that was alright too....not too sure about this one either but hey they should know I suppose. So yeah, now both arms are bandaged to my elbow. *sigh* not happy!

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #4692
MammaMia

I'm trying to fight against it. I know I have to. I feel like I can't breathe right now, seriously. >.<

I wish this was easier, but then there'd be no point?

:(

Have left RYL.

Old 27-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #4693
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

*hugs Alexx* next time they call could you not maybe ask them not to introduce themselves like that? Hope you are doing a bit better x

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 27-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #4694
MammaMia

Emma, I hope it does go ahead on next tuesday, cus I know how you were last night about it. I thought I told you last night what I was palnning to do I don't think I'll do it anyway.......

On a side note, I may be suidicial. I may want to die. But I can't hurt so many people, I know that. I may want to die and god knows what. But I have to fight against this, otherwise I'm just going to upset more people along the way and everyone will worry too much. I want bad things to happen, I want to coutinue being a shitty person.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHAT IS THE BET ROUTE TO TAKE.

Have left RYL.

Old 27-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #4695
Detour. Derail

I am currently:

Oh yuck...went to the creative corner...to check up on my thread...no comments...I know my writing sucks but i didnt think it was THAT bad!! :/

HELEN!!! HOLD ON HUN!!
you CAN do this....i believe in you....call/text me if you need to yeh?
*big hugssssssssss*

**Lex**

Old 27-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #4696
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

hey hun, yeah you did tell me what it was. When I said I don't know in my earlier reply, I meant I don't know what the solution is....sorry should have been more clear :) I am very proud of you for your response and attitude in your last post though (about staying strong for others). I will speak to you later x

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 27-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #4697
MammaMia

Thank you two seriously.

I have to fight against my plan of today, yeah I might still drink, but that's better than no food, OD & then alcohol.

I can't hurt the people who've done nothing but try and help me. I feel bad a bit, because at times all I've done is push people away tbh. :S

Yeah I may feel I'm at edge, but things are gonna get better, they have to :)

Have left RYL.

Old 27-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #4698
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

Thanks all.

Didn't have much of a hangover thank goodness. Ah, the power of H2O

I feel awful. I just keep thinking, what's the point? What makes it worth it anymore? My family knows I cut. There's no point now

I'm tired, I feel awful and I just don't care any more. I've got a counseling session in underr two hours and I'm apprehensive about that... I have not been in a good place the past two weeks or so... Been EXTREAMLY drunk twice in the last three days, over dosed three times last week, cut seriously once (to the point stitches were required) and cut quite a bit besides that... And then there's the fact that I don't see the point anymore... I don't really feel I have anything worth living for any more. Certainly it doesn't feel worth it now that my family knows... I don't care if I die... as a matter of fact I'd rather like to...

g*d damn

I'm sorry I'm no good right now... I hope you all take care.

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 27-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #4699
Detour. Derail

I am currently:

Ally sweetheart...theres always a point...
You're still here and fighting arent you?
I know its hard hun and if I could make it easier for you then I would...
But you have to keep fighting.
Love you lots hunni
*big hugs*
xxx

**Lex**

Old 27-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #4700
Detour. Derail

I am currently:

ARGH!! I HATE IT WHEN STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPENS!!!
I just explained EVERYTHING to my dad through a rush of adrenaline, fear and a few tears..because i was scared that they would answer the phone when the crisis team rang...so my parents have gone to walk the dogs and no doubt dad will tell mum...who will freak out...
and whilst they were out....THE CRISIS TEAM RANG ><
They said if i was feeling a bit better they were gonna discharge me....
maybe...i should have mentioned the urges i still have....but oh well :/
stay strong guys
xxxxxxxx

**Lex**

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)