RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-11-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
LetLoveIn
A Winter's Paradise

I am currently:
Confused - Guidance?

Hi! I asked a question earlier about whether I should see my guidance counselor after not seeing her for a year when I got scared and bailed on our meetings. Basically, I just wanted to let her know that I"m ok, but today, one of my friends went through a lot of drama and stuff with her based on her recent break up with her boyfriend. They think her boyfriend is going to stalk her, and such, and blew it out of proportion completely. Then, I found out that a lot of people actually don't like my guidance counselor due to the fact that she calls home too much. Now I am totally confused about whether I should go or not, because it would seem hypocritical to say things about her and still go, I don't actually have a problem, it's been a year, plus there is the possibility that she will call home regardles...? ><

Tell me what we are all made of, and I’ll tell you why that isn’t so. If I was really made of such, I wouldn’t have wanted so badly to go.

LetLoveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 02:18 AM   #2
Les
CareBearLes

I am currently:

maybe leave her a little note saying you are doing well etc. avoids the face to face, and then you can choose what to say. if its all good stuff, if she calls your parents it would only be to say she is pleased you are doing better. i dunno just my opinion.

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. - Robin Williams

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - pooh bear

last cut: 12/24/07

Les is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
lithiumcrust
Second Bite

I am currently:

Don't listen to what others say until you see her for yourself.

And if she does make house calls, then that would make her a good counselor - that means that she checks in on you guys, which is the sign of someone who really cares. If the house calls bother you, tell her that it makes you uncomfortable and that you would rather send her e-mails or messages.

You should go see the counselor, it wouldn't hurt anything! Good luck doll<3

seductive dystopia
my left ventricle swells
and with the unpleasant palpitations awaiting
i strive to become less equal
uncontained

lithiumcrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)

I am currently:

i agree , if ya listen to other ppl without checkin for your self then your not goin to know the truth really .!

but yeah it is a good thing that she chacks onyou all and your well beings as the care is there .! but as lithiumcrust says if you dont feel comerfortable with her calling home then point this out to her and how it makes you fell ..!
but leeting her know your okay wont hurt in anyway at all ..!
good luck ! xox

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)