RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Struggling (may trig)

Please help me im in such a bad place, basically all my options for social work are screwed and really I cant take life anymore, i have had too many rejections, debts and crap thats happened and basically i feel i have no choice but to end it.
Mentally i am so depressed and empty that I feel like im breaking down and not picking myself up. My life feels a worthless, numb just existing life.
someone kmn

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Gamma Zebra
Emanio Tui Pennae Spera

I am currently:

Is there someone around you can talk to about how your feeling?
If your in the UK you could speak to the citizens advice about your debts.
You always have another choice, just sometimes you need help to find it.

PV=nRT
The Cake is a Lie
"COMES BACK TRIUMPHANT WITH A FISH!"
∆α

Gamma Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

my debts have already been sorted and I managed to getaway with one which was good and the other im paying off bit by bit. the most important thing in my life right now is social work and university it means a lot to me. it's the reason I jump out of bed in the morning it's the reason i haven't deeply harmed. (jut minor scratches)

I just know its the only thing thats keeping me alive right now as well as parents.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #4
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hi there.

Sorry you're in such a low place right now.

I know it's hard to deal with rejection after rejection but if this is something you're really passionate about, which from your posts I can tell you are, just keep believing that it will happen. Don't let them knock you down. It's just that the right opportunity hasn't arisen yet. You'll get there.

It's good your debts have been sorted because that can be a massive strain and stress; I am dealing with the same right now.

You have a choice other than ending it; it not only stops life getting any worse - it ruins the chance of it getting better...which you so deserve.

Keep fighting and you will find the break for you.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #5
yoyogirl

I am currently:

today im feeling worst than ever i hasve harmed a little just minor nothing serious ad i have geenrallly fel mentally under the weather nnothing seems to cheer me upi feel empty, hopeless and numb inside. so bad i have called my crisis team, the useless twats who dont offer much help. buti am hoping tomorrow nd monday thigs willstart to brighten up. im gonnaring the ou on monday regading the fudning tosee if they can help me and im hopin and prying that they can. Then im gonna ring ucas on monday to see what they suggest. Then I am gonna look into nursing, speech and language therapy and hope and pray. Then hopefully things willl look for me. but in the mean time im struggling with urges, chronic emptiness and staying safe x

Old 09-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey.

I'm glad you managed to call Crisis - although they didn't offer much help it's a good thing that you managed to reach out to them.

Try not to be so hard on yourself about harming. These things happen.

It sounds like you have some good plans for the next couple of days about contacting people etc. It's a really good step. I will hope for the best for you :)

If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me.
x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Today I'm still mentally struggling and I'm really anxious like I can't sit still and a read a book for awhile it's a real struggle (: instead I'm doing stuff in little segments

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 13-03-2013, 05:07 AM   #8
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Did you manage to call in the end? It's worth finding out what your options are before you end up making a decision, and finding out where you stand. What's going on at the moment?

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
yoyogirl

I am currently:

It's just to stressful for me right now

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 15-03-2013, 02:16 AM   #10
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

What's too stressful right now?

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #11
yoyogirl

I am currently:

just everything right now, I am to hide a lot of secrtes from my parents which are very serious and i cant handle the pressure of how im feeling mentally right now (: Then yeterday I took a relativelyn minor od and tried to get out the car (just grabbed the handle of my bfs car whilst it was driving at 60mph)

Old 21-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
yoyogirl

I am currently:

just to let you all know I have spoken to my GP and pysch was referred to home treatment team, they came round this morning. I have told them everything that has happened and for the next 3-4 four days they are gonna make house calls. Then rview the situation, hopefully i will stay out of IP.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)