RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-01-2016, 12:01 AM   #1
marimar

I just relapsed....

I feel awful, sad, why did i do this.....

marimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 04:11 AM   #2
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

Are you still under the ED treatment team?
Maybe they can put some extra support int place.

Did something in particular trigger the relapse?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 10:48 AM   #3
marimar

Hi thanks for your reply. No, i'm not under ed treatment now as i moved twice in the last 6 months and only settled down recentrly in a new country.
I dont know what happened really. I've been feeling a bit down last few weeks as it seems like i'm running in circules: work, exams, work, exams and ocasional holiday . No personal life and no love life in who knows how long (sad really). Plus total lack of energy the last 10days or so - not that it was much better before. And i just started feeling like there's no point anyway, if i eat, restrict, look one way or the other, exercise or not, i always feel empty inside.
I dont even know how to talk about this as i should be really happy now. I have this great job in a city i could only dream of living, i passed my exam and have one more to go but it doesn't make me happy. I feel empty inside.
Hm... guess this triggered my relapse. I just dont know how to go about and deal with this feelings. I stayed at home today as i cant make myself get up and go to work. Any support oe just kind words would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 19-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #4
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

That is a lot to have to deal with.
Uprooting yourself and settling somewhere else is hard, even when it's something you're excited about.

I would urge you to go see a GP.
I understand talking is hard, but the alternative is way worse. You could just copy some of the things you said in your post and show it to them.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 03:28 PM   #5
marimar

Thanks for the encouragement. I went and registered today but first available appointment is on the 1st of Feb. So i'll have to deal with this somehow on my own.
I'd just like if i could be more positive for once and able to lift myself up and enjoy life. But it's so hard and i dont have any support here.
My flatmate is nice but i dont know him that much and cant open about this. He told me yesterday over dinner that i either have depression or anorexia because it's not possible that someone eats the same things every single day. I didnt say anything, just kind of changed the topic but he's right. I went back to eating same things every day, afraid of intorducing other food, enjoying more to eat alone than with other people. And i dont know why and how to stop it this time round.
I do feel a bit better today as i made myself get up and go out. But this is not solution, it's just a temporary get away...

Old 31-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #6
marimar

hi. it's Sunday again and I relapsed last 2 Sundays. Just wanted to say that I'm determined not to relapse today and maybe if I share it here, i'll feel more liable and actually not do it.
I also managed to get a gp appointment and she's supposed to refer me to an ed clinic. she mentioned few clinics but I don't know which one she'll refer me in the end. I'm also new to London so I don't actually know which clinics exist and if they are any good. Could anyone recommend a good clinic for adults with ED? I'd really appreciate it

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)