RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 04:20 PM   #1
Emmabob.

I am currently:
What happens when you tell the whole truth?

Sooo. Apparently I'm an idiot & deleted my previous posts because I feel ridiculously vulnerable

I may potentially be having a face to face doctors appointment, due to privacy at home & the nosey bitch which is my neighbour. The last straw was her asking if I should be in the gym with my "issues" I find out on Tuesday if my GP's happy for me to go in..

My GP knows briefly that there's laxative & diuretic usage. but she doesn't know the full extent of it. Plus the exercise is on the increase & my mental state is on the floor. Throw very intrusive thoughts into the mix. I am doing fantastically

Like.. what happens if I tell her everything? Dosage/amounts of meds used? I've lost a decent amount of weight & have already had bloods & ECG done on the 28th of April.

Old 05-05-2021, 08:52 PM   #2
Greyscale
Chat Mod

Hi,
I can't say for certain (esp as I'm based in the US) but it's possible they might advise for more support or other care based on ECG and bloods results, along with amounts of meds and what meds. I wish I could give a definitive answer but I unfortunately can't. I think being honest is the best way to move towards recovery even though it can be so, so scary. They want the best for you too!

Old 20-05-2022, 07:02 PM   #3
Han7777777

I am currently:

I told my GP the whole truth and she fought with all her might to get me the help I needed. ED services are sparse where I live. She fought to get me referred to the nearest hospital outpatient team and from there to a brand new intensive community team who saw me at home.

Maybe, rather than worrying what might go wrong, imagine what life could be like if you’re able to get the support you need.

Sending you lots of love xxx

'I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, in whom I take refuge, my sheild and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.'
Psalm 18:1-2

Old 24-05-2022, 10:26 PM   #4
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Closing due to age. Emmabob, feel free to PM if you want this reopening at any point.

No other sadness in the world would do

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)