RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
discoboy

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - Someone help

I feel lost, i have a family who love me, some money troubles and an ok job. i seem to function on the surface and appear 'normal' but all i can think about is how everything would be so much better if i wasn't here. i've been thinking like this for over 2 months now and have been on and off since i was a kid. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! i've felt invincible the last few weeks because i had convinced myself that it was all going to end, but i keep putting it off. i need to talk please. i feel so alone and can't talk to anyone who cares because they would so angry.

discoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
Tweetyluver07
Make Love, NOT War.

I am currently:

i dont think anyone would be angry with you if they cared about you, but if you dont feel comfortable talking with them, i'm here, and lots of others on tthis site that are here for you. why do you think you're feeling the way you are? has anything upset to make you feel this way? I'm sure things wouldnt be much better if you were not here, lots of people need you i'm sure. you'd be suprised what a big difference im sure you make just every day in other people's lives, they may not even realize it. but i'm sure that you do. feel free to pm me , or if you have aim, IM me. i'll be here if you want to talk. :)

Everyday they go to sleep hoping that when they wake up it'll be different... and everyday they wake up to see that hope is not there...
Make Love, NOT War.

Tweetyluver07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)