RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-01-2014, 04:20 AM   #1
recovery5683

I am currently:
BPD & cutting..i can't fight the monster anymore

Hey everyone..
So I have Borderline Personality Disorder... & I was finally diagnosed with it a couple years ago after so many different rehabs, treatment centers, meds, & also diagnosed with other different things that weren't the right diagnosis.
My old psychiatrist told me that I can deal with it without meds, & I thought I could too... but now it's 3 years later & i've realized i can't do it. I just need some kind of support or someone to talk to that has BPD too... it's getting to the point that the cuts are getting deeper (i've cut since age 13, I'm 20 yrs old now), i've been abusing my prescription medication painkillers, & i even made a suicide video last week but obviously didnt act on it... i've been at a really rough spot in my life since may after a really tough break up... & i just want to be done. i try & i can honestly say i try my hardest, but just as things are beginning to get good, they get torn from me & it seems as if i cant do anything about it... I just really dont know anymore...

please help... i can't do this alone anymore.

recovery5683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Hi, Just a tip, it's best not to post 2 of the same thread even if you haven't got any replies. You posted at 3am which is probably why you haven't got any replies yet as most members on here are from the UK and would have been asleep.

It sounds like you're having a tough time right now. Can you go back and see your psychiatrist and see what help is available?

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)