RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-01-2016, 11:49 PM   #101
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Symptom 3: lapses in scientific thinking leading to melting plastic bags and italian cuisine on da floor

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 11:50 PM   #102
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Mark, that jpg exceeded all expectations!! The meatballs are a particularly hilarious addition.

Old 19-01-2016, 11:53 PM   #103
Gordon.
Tanquergay

I am currently:

I see no evidence. I am still suspicious, you could be an impastanator. PROVE YOURSELF. SEND THE PENNE ALPACA FIRST CLASS TO MY CURRENT LOCATION PLEASE.

Founder of: Capstealy avoidance method 3 aka The Steph Da First Method

The picture above was kindly created by Sentient Treacle (leafy girl)

Gordon. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 12:02 AM   #104
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Scroll to the bottom of the following webpage and you can clearly see Alpaca Gnocchi :) ( Wash before use )

http://www.orchardfarmalpaca.co.uk/alpaca-manure/

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 12:21 AM   #105
Gordon.
Tanquergay

I am currently:

WILL NEVER EAT GNOCCI AGAIN THNX

*has major PTICD flare up*

Old 20-01-2016, 12:44 AM   #106
Doikers

I am currently:

Mix it up with some pineapple you heathen! :P

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 02-02-2016, 11:42 AM   #107
Gordon.
Tanquergay

I am currently:

Bumping this thread as I have recently had QUITE the experience, involving Italian Cusine. This is a special one though, as there was no intent to consume. Forgive me if I am not articulate, as there was major laughter ft. liquid when I tried to describe this story to Cara yesterday, so expect nothing less whilst I type.

I was called into work at last minute yesterday, so was not feeling socially correct or prepared in any way, especially not for Italian Cusine related activity, because spaghetti I'm a messi. I'm in the goods lift moving some equipment to the car park level, when a staff member of the building that we work in gets into the lift. He was pushing a large trolley with seethrough plastic binbags full of LEFTOVER ITALIAN CUSINE. PIZZA, PASTA, ALL SMUSHED TOGETHER. I was totally amused by this, and being the chatty scouser I am, I asked him "what's in those bags?!". When I think back, this was a low tier question to ask because 1) it was clear that those bags contained congealed Italian Cusine and 2) this is not new news to him, considering it is likely his daily job. So anyway, I await a response, but staff member does not MOVE AN INCH. It is as if I haven't SPOKEN. Pepperoni I'm a showni. The lift hums awkwardly. At this point, I felt I could only improve the situation so I attempted to gain back my dignitiy, and prompt him to answer. I said "food?!" This just as inappropriate as my first question, but I clearly was not entirely screwed together. He still did not move or use words, despite my desperate plea for him to talk to be about Italian Cusine. I was highly desperate for him to respond in some way, even if it was a pure rejection, a maceroni noni. I departed the lift on the appropriate floor with my tail between my legs and vowed never to make Italian Cusine related conversation in the workplace again. My main thoughts for the rest of the day were CHEESY GARLIC BREAD I WISH I WERE DEAD.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:19 AM   #108
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

I'm dead. Your story-telling is beyond compare.

Sorry you had such an horrific experience when trying to discuss Italian cuisine. I would encourage you not to be disheartened by this unenlightened man who was trying to crush your spirit. It is the sign of a true Italian Cuisine Enthusiast to not be set back by setbacks such as these.

On a different and somewhat gloating note, I made lasagne this evening and despite standard disastras (the beef not being quite defrosted despite leaving it in the fridge for longer than the specified time, WHY U TROLL ME BEEF???, slightly burning the onions as per and the cheese sauce looking dubious), I managed not to set anything alight and my colleague rated the dish High Tier. Though she did not use those exact words, due to not being well-versed in Cara/Steph lingo. Crying forever that this expression appears to have been crafted at an event I was not present at so cannot call it Cara/Steph/Jenna lingo. FOREVER ALONE. (that escalated quickly)

Old 16-02-2016, 11:58 PM   #109
Gordon.
Tanquergay

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 View Post
I'm dead. Your story-telling is beyond compare.

Sorry you had such an horrific experience when trying to discuss Italian cuisine. I would encourage you not to be disheartened by this unenlightened man who was trying to crush your spirit. It is the sign of a true Italian Cuisine Enthusiast to not be set back by setbacks such as these.

On a different and somewhat gloating note, I made lasagne this evening and despite standard disastras (the beef not being quite defrosted despite leaving it in the fridge for longer than the specified time, WHY U TROLL ME BEEF???, slightly burning the onions as per and the cheese sauce looking dubious), I managed not to set anything alight and my colleague rated the dish High Tier. Though she did not use those exact words, due to not being well-versed in Cara/Steph lingo. Crying forever that this expression appears to have been crafted at an event I was not present at so cannot call it Cara/Steph/Jenna lingo. FOREVER ALONE. (that escalated quickly)
I'd like to congratulate you Jenna on the creation of a successful lasagne dish. Your certificate will be arriving in the post quicker than u can say pepperoni my life's a showni.

I'm due an Italian Cusine disaster as I have not had any significant experiences to share with the Italian Cusine community.

Hope you pasta disastras are all well.

Old 17-02-2016, 07:29 PM   #110
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.

I am currently:

Can I have some support please?

Today I was walking out of Sainsbury's, when out of nowhere there is A Loud Tannoy Announcement that there are offers on all their stonebaked pizzas at the counter. Fine, only our friend Sainsbury's colleague continued, 'We have a large selection including pepperoni, margherita and ham and pineapple.'

I was in such a state of despair I had to run to the kiosk in frantic search of one of those pack lunch pepperonis to hold to ground myself.

I think what I struggled with most was the fact he didn't even refer to it as Hawaiian.

If anyone could give me a pepperoni pep talk it would be zuccini muchini appreciated.

Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.

Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 10:26 AM   #111
Gordon.
Tanquergay

I am currently:

Hawaiian pizza in its naked form, ham and pineapple.

I don't understand your distress. You should have rejoiced.

Old 27-02-2016, 01:15 AM   #112
Gordon.
Tanquergay

I am currently:

I think Cara and Jenna both need some support at the moment, as they're not following their usual mannerisms.

Tonight Jenna turned up at my house with A HAM AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA (picture enclosed as evidence). I am aware that this was to improve my own wellbeing, but I feel that it is worth highlighting that Jenna is a strong pineapple hater, and the act of handing pineapple to a friend suggests that she believes that pineapple has healing powers.

Then we also have Cara turning up at my house in full pinapple attire just one week ago. I think these guys could use some support if possible. I hope they don't mind me posting on behalf of them, but I felt that I'd be a terrible friend to let this slide.

Old 27-02-2016, 02:07 AM   #113
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentient Treacle View Post
Can I have some support please?

Today I was walking out of Sainsbury's, when out of nowhere there is A Loud Tannoy Announcement that there are offers on all their stonebaked pizzas at the counter. Fine, only our friend Sainsbury's colleague continued, 'We have a large selection including pepperoni, margherita and ham and pineapple.'

I was in such a state of despair I had to run to the kiosk in frantic search of one of those pack lunch pepperonis to hold to ground myself.

I think what I struggled with most was the fact he didn't even refer to it as Hawaiian.

If anyone could give me a pepperoni pep talk it would be zuccini muchini appreciated.
I am so sorry I've only just seen this. *hugs*. This sounds like such a traumatic experience. I'm glad that you managed to use grounding techniques. *sending pepperoni thoughts*

In Steph Da First news, I don't feel I can ever show my face on RYL again, now that my guilty secret (which was merely an attempt to provide cheer to a good friend going through a difficult time) is out in the open for everyone to see.

Since we're apparently naming and shaming this evening, I would like to share with the thread that Steph Da First failed to pay due attention to the garlic bread with cheese that she was cooking this evening and is lucky that it had not become Burnt Italian Cuisine by the time she remembered to check on it.

Old 13-08-2016, 08:28 PM   #114
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Are there any disastras still around? I am in need of support after an eventful pizza cooking ordeal.

Not only did I have to go out and buy scales (trigglez) and a measuring jug in order to prepare the ingredients, but I somehow forgot about the yeast, salt and oil, so had to hastily add these to the base later than one may have hoped. I thought my trials were over, but sadly my oh-so-thin-and-crispy base was a little too thin and appears to have sustained a hole and now some of the delicious topping has slipped through and is sizzling on the bottom of the oven. Much. Woe. Plz send support and italian cuisine puns.

Old 14-08-2016, 01:52 AM   #115
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

Lol

I had a horrendous time last night when the fancy shmancy brand spaghetti and sauce combo turned out disappointingly mediocre

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #116
Doikers

I am currently:

My Pizza Was in Date but when I unwrapped it it was all Mouldy , I had to have a Sandwich for last nights dinner. Woe.

Last edited by Doikers : 21-08-2016 at 12:37 PM. Reason: oops.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)