RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:
Music sounding different. *contains boringness*

So I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. I listened to a song that I haven't listened to for a couple of years and was unnerved to find it felt like it was dragging, like it was going so much slower than I remembered. Put on another song I used to listen to a lot in that era and the same thing happened. I figured it could be that it just felt slower because my brain moves faster these days. At the time of original listening I wasn't even depressed, just kind of... hopeless.

Do you think it's possible that our brains can slow down when they're overwhelmed by negativity?

Feel free to call bullshit on this one, it was just a random thought [hence in GC not anywhere else!]

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
squirrelspit

I am currently:

you iz well emo.

squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general

I am currently:

Maybe when you remember it you kind of run through it in your head quickly, instead of remembering the speed it actually was?
Im fairly sure i once read that you remember stuff by running thrugh it on a poster inna psychology classroom once. Maybe.

He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable

Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)