RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
ladybug
Just keep swimming

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - dont know what to do

ok so atm and well all day ive really wanted to cut and the only thing that has stopped me from doing so is the fact that my boyfriend is comming over on saturday and i dont know whats gunna happen so i dont want to and him find them because i dont think he knows i still cut i know he knows i used to because i spent most of the film we saw kissing my scars on my arm better (bless him) but im scared to talk to him in case he doesnt know and thinks im weird and breaks up with me ... im sure he wouldnt because he truely is the nicest guy ive ever been out with. but the thoughts still in my head and i cant get rid of it.

i dont know what to do and its making me want to cut even more because i dont like being confused and i am.

Rachel
x

ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 17-01-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
cutupangel09
ANGEL

I am currently:

Ok, honestly, in my opinion to have a good relationship you need to be able to be honest with your boyfriend or in any other relationship for that matter. If he is as much of a nice guy as you say I'm sure he would support you in whatever way you needed. I self-harmed severely for some part of my life and my boyfriend does not mind the scars in the least. Cutting won't help the situation but talking will. Talk to him about how you feel he isn't a mind reader.

The Thing We Fear Most, Is What We Want Most

I Will Learn To Fly High Above This World

cutupangel09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
tamobhuuta

since he knows you used to cut and still likes you he can probably take the truth, you know? you need people there to support you and if someone so important to you doesn't know where you're at, he's not going to know to help. telling him'll be hard but in the long run it'll help more than cutting xxx

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)