RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 22-06-2008, 03:49 AM   #1
MohammedNeedsHelpPlease

Triggering (SI) - Peeing blood

my names andrew dore,
I'm 21 and i'm a heavy drinker,
over the past few nights i've been peeing blood, but it leaks out in the night aswell.
The first night i thought it wasn't a big deal since I had alot to drink n all, but when i woke up i was surrounded in a pool of my own blood, this has been happening for the past 3 days and im getting really worried now!!!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Old 22-06-2008, 06:07 AM   #2
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah

I am currently:

hey there.. that really isnt a good sign.. um you might want to post this in the first aid section on this forum.. all i can really say is go see a doctor straight away

Love is the most selfish emotion of all.

Old 22-06-2008, 06:07 AM   #3
Artyom

I am currently:

eek, the only time ive had an issue with peeing blood was when i had a urinary tract infection.
but you could possibly be doing alot of damage to your insides.
id advise cutting down on the drinking and going to see the doctor about it.
dont put it off as this could be a serious problem.

Old 22-06-2008, 06:28 AM   #4
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.

I am currently:

go to your doctors right away, it could be something internal, its not a good sign if your surround be your own blood, try and cut down on the drinking and deffo go to the doctors,

Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!

Old 22-06-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
Still Scarred

I am currently:

i agree. docs straight away. you wouldn't want to mess with that

Old 22-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #6
Ingenue
Jane

I am currently:

I agree with what's been said above. This could be better if you were to post in the first aid forum as you will receive better medical advice.
However i still recommend that you should go to your doctors straight away. This could be related to the alcohol or not. But being surrounded by blood is never a good sign.

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"

Old 22-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
Twisted Fate

I am currently:

Go to the doctor as soon as you can. If your peeing blood it could have to do with a problem with your kidneys.

Old 22-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #8
Animad

This is something that you need to go to your doctor about ASAP as it could be a sign of a number of things and only a doctor and maybe after further tests can really diagnose. The sooner you go the better as there is less chance of further damage being caused if you get it looked at as early asyou can. Try and get in to see your GP tomorrow if you can. If you're passing a large amount of blood, are incontinent when you're awake or are in a lot of pain then it might be a good idea to go to the hospital (A+E/ ER) to get yourself examined. Reading back, as you have said you're waking in a pool of your own bloody urine every morning for the past 3days I would go to see a doctor pretty urgently just to check yourself over. It might be that there isn't that much blood there as blood is a good dye of urine but it is better to be safe than sorry and if you've been peeing when you're asleep (unless it is due to excess alcohol consumption) then it is never a good thing.

Last edited by Animad : 22-06-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)