RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-06-2016, 04:59 AM   #1
Blackmoon

I am currently:
Four months down the drain

I'm a bit, well a lot mad at myself tonight. I was four months clean, in a few days it would have been five months. But I just Uh, I couldn't stop myself from getting lost in thought. I feel like I have no right to be depressed, I feel like since I'm 21 I should have my stuff together. I guess that comes from being told to get over it from everyone. I'm clinically depressed, I think pills would work but my mother said she'd be too sad to see how they affect me so I don't take them. I just, I thought I was over this I thought since I had a job now, and could actually save up I'd stop being a baby and get my act right! I just I don't know I'm tired of being sad, but I'm not doing it on purpose or for attention. My life isn't even bad anymore, it's quite enjoyable really. So why am I still so broken? Please I just want to be normal I just want to live to actually live, not just get up and go through motions for the day. I don't want to give up I really don't but how long before I can wake up and feel alive? I'm sorry for making this stupid post I apologize for my whining.

Blackmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 11:39 AM   #2
midnight-raindrops

I am currently:

I am sorry you are struggling so much. It is totally not your fault. There is nothing wrong with being depressed, and life doesn't necessarily have to be down in the pits. Perhaps you are unconsciously focusing so much more on your mother's and everyone else's feelings than your own and that is breaking you down?

midnight-raindrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 12:53 PM   #3
Blackmoon

I am currently:

I just don't want to disappoint everyone anymore.

Blackmoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)