RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #801
mousetrousers
Hannah

I am currently:

Hey everyone. I'm Hannah, 34, wife, mum of 2, student, artist and singer. I've named my ED voice 'Gloria' as it helps me distance myself from her harsh words. This is my first time seeking help and support online

mousetrousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #802
PositiveVibes

I am currently:

I'm Emily, I study Graphic Design in school and I love fashion. Someday I want to be the new Anna Wintour. I love cats and I love shopping and I love music and travelling.

ALL THAT WE ARE IS A RESULT OF WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT.

PositiveVibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:00 AM   #803
jfunkle

I am currently:

I'm Jessica. I love singing, drawing, traveling, and my dog :)

jfunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:55 AM   #804
Mon

I am currently:
Hello!

Hello! I'm 26, and I am a, tree-hugging, libertarian-leaning, atheist, feminist. I have an AA in arts & humanities, a BA in history, and a MA in teaching. I'm currently employed as a middle school tutor and a weekend historic interpreter. I speak a little German and I love reading classic literature. I retain my sanity by crocheting like a fiend.

Mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:39 AM   #805
Kat_likes_flowers
Kat

I am currently:

Hi I'm Kat! I'm 16 From Texas! I'm Overly Shy OR Daringly Outgoing! I Love Nature!! I'm Kinda Like A Total Hippe(But My Mom Makes Me Wear A Bra) Lol.. I LOVVEEEE Animals! Like All Animals I'm Terrified Of The Ocean But I Love The Whales! Id Like To Spread The Word About How People Can Help The Planet And Animals Somehow!! Haha I Have A Dog Named 'Happy' He's My Total Best Friend And I Like Making Handcrafts Like Woven Things And Knitting! :peace:

Kat_likes_flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 PM   #806
wi-nter

I am currently:

hi everyone
i'm nadine and i am 24.
i currently doing my BA in foreign languages and translating/interpreting. i study english and spanish. i also work as a barista which is sometimes fun and sometimes the most exhausting thing in the world.
i really really LOVE winter and cats. i spend most of my free time alone. i am on tumblr a lot or watch tv shows and movies. i also enjoy reading, working out and hanging out with friends.

pain breeds wolves
joys give rise to moons

wi-nter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #807
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Welcome everyone!! :heart:

EyelinerAndCigarettes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #808
frail_izzi

I am currently:

hey everyone <3
my intro is the the main intro bit but

I'm izzi, and I'm an artsy musicy crystal child
would love to talk to you all <3

frail_izzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2015, 11:58 PM   #809
ninjabutterfly

I am currently:

my name is chloe, I am 31 ive been on here on and off since 2006. i am a full time firefighter and paramedic. Love music, reading and jewelry making.

ninjabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 07:33 AM   #810
Inkpot

I am currently:

Hi

I figured I'd introduce myself here rather than in the general introduction bit as I think I'll mostly be posting here and in the Binge Eating/Compulsive Eating section. I'm not comfortable sharing my actual name and lacking the creative juices to think of a fake one at the moment so I hope you don't feel too dorky calling me inkpot for now:p

I'm thirty, female, into books and travel and TV. Like most single thirty year old women, I love my cat too much. That'll about do for now. Hope you're all well tonight.

Inkpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #811
Londongirl88

Hi I live in London and am 26. I love going out and seeing the city, reading and cooking. I go on holiday at least a few times a year and don't feel confident giving my name (sorry).

Londongirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:59 AM   #812
broken40scars

Hi, My name is Kathy but you can call me Kat or Kath. I just turned 40 this past December. I was on here a few years ago but had to step away for awhile. Wasn't really the best decision but at the time I had no choice. I love working on my car. It keeps my hands busy plus I love the feeling of fixing something on my own. I also love to fix computers. Either taking them apart to clean the insides or wiping the hard drives clean and starting fresh. I also love cooking especially baking and right now I take care of my parents full time. I get free room and board so I guess it's a win win.

broken40scars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #813
Kuu

I am currently:

Hey folks,

I'm a 33-year old male. Due to privacy and the like I prefer not to mention my name (or any name at all, to be honest). English is not my native language so forgive any errors, I do give it my best to write comprehensable and coherent.

I guess I am pretty average; I love music, some TV-shows, cats, movies and reading. When it comes to profession; I'm into industrial engineering/business management. It wouldn't be hard for me to write pages on what specifically I enjoy but I guess that's not really desired; I'd hate to critically hit people with a wall of text ;) Questions, in private, will be answered thoroughly.

Kuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2015, 01:12 AM   #814
broken40scars

I came back here hoping to see my old friends, help others and yes get some support as well. I haven't felt very welcome on here and I don't know why. When I was on here before people were so helpful but now no one talks to me. Maybe I should just disappear again :(

broken40scars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:35 AM   #815
Blonde Logic

I am currently:

Hi - I am artistic, I love painting, drawing, designing, making jewelry, pottery - anything I can get my hands on and make something beautiful of excites me. I love my animals - 2 dogs from Bulgaria who were rescued from horrible abuse and my three cats who keep us warm at night.

I love trees - big beautiful trees. And getting as far way from the maddening crowd as possible.

Blonde Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 04:05 AM   #816
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

Hi I'm Kit I'm 25 I'm male [AFAB though] and I'm generally really quiet. extremely opinionated and love reading, and coffee

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2015, 12:48 AM   #817
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.

I am currently:

Honestly, I thought I'd introduced myself here already!

Some of you may already know me from the main forums.

I'm Lucy, and I really suck at self-introductions. I like reading, the Harry Potter series, coffee and rainy days, cute animals(including frogs and snakes), rock music, and fireworks(don't like the noise though).

You can recognise me by my black clothes, red hair and very purple glasses. I am a geek, and I spend most of my time reading - books, manga or comic books. I'm also a feminist and a human rights activist. I'm studying Literature and I hope to someday become a published author, as well as a journalist.

If I only could
make a deal with God.

Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:01 PM   #818
iamunbroken
finding myself

I am currently:

Hello I'm Evie.
I love coffee, writing, music, psychology and art in general
Though i'm creative but not good at arts
I'm thinking of doing writing, graphic design and photography as my career :)
Did I say I like coffee? Tea, as well
Also I love painting my nails with cute designs, bright colors, and black/bordeaux

Yuup that's all :*

iamunbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 05:38 PM   #819
Discobarr

Hi

I'm Paul. 32, Married, have 2 boys (6&3) and have a cat. my wife likes cats therefore i now like cats) i used to do a lot of stuff but it all seems like such an effort now. i Surfed,sailed, rode my motorbike, played lots of sport, socalised, pretty outgoing. pretty normal life.

Discobarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:06 AM   #820
Hiway202
Elencia

I am currently:

Hi. I'm Elencia. I'm 16. I love reading and writing fan fiction. I love my family and my two friends. I also love all four of my cats.

-Next to Normal

Hiway202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)