RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-06-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
sety

Triggering (Abuse) - i need some help self defence

hi,
i dont know what to do. im so scared. im 25 and disabled and trying to reover from a life threatening injury and health trouble and my younger sister whos 19 physically abuses me. she curses at me every day and says doggies ate my brain over and over again, she says doggies if i try to talk to her.

she curses at me and puts me down for being religous, she beats me and hits me if i walk past her. she gets very violent and makes odd mean faces. she was in a transe once and her eyes glowed. i know that sounds crazy and mentally ill on both our parts since people eyes dont glow..
i know that but i saw what i saw and she makes predictions that happen all the time. so im looking into demon possession.i think shes possessed by demons
because before she was an abuser she was nice... now in the last year shes been violent..

i cant deal with this, i cry and shake everyday because of the mistreatment and also the fact that i lost my sister, the one i love,. shes not the same person shes mean now and torments me
she spit at me every day this week, screamed and cursed at me loudly and told me to die, she got physical violent and 2was slapping hitting and punching me. she uses objects to hit me with at times

i can not tolerate this anymore... i cant..
i dont even know better. im depressed so i think its ok and i do not care abotu myself

this mistreatment is bringing on heavy self injurous thoughts to myself. i feel like hurting myself and i have no outlet

i dont know why she torments me and she makes plans for my life that are bad and claims she has control over me.she has no sensitivity towards me, she screams at me and calls me lazy,. im physically disabled with life threatening health problems, i have heart problems that dosnt make me lazy if i dont work since i cannot.
she dosnt have a job none of my sister supported themselves till they were 30, my older sister were supported financally to 30 years old by my parents, my other older sister in her 30s still is

i dont have a clue what to do...maybe its the devil making my family like this

i have no way to relax,,, but today its zero points for me and 1 point for satan or the abusers... bullying me worked, now im backed into a corner shaking and nervous and surrendering any hope or plans for myself

ive become depressed from this and gave up on myself and stopped caring what will happen to me or about my hopes and dreams
i dont feel like i can tolerate this.

sety is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 25-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
sety

i need self defense moves, on how to defend myself when she attacks me. i was attacked by a ghost too in her presence in my home.. this paranormal activity happens when shes near. assosciating with her
what do i do next time she tries to swat me or hit me or kick me... she sometimes pretends to punch me or do a karate jump kick move at me when im there to scare me. sometimes she actually hits me and beats me
what do i do next time she says "doggies ate my brain, every day she says this/.
she curses at me, calls me a slut and other female degrading things even tho i have never kissed or dated a guy, then she calls me a prude,she puts me down, she threatens me and sabotages things for me

what is my defense

Old 25-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

I think your sister needs some ssort of help... no one should sct this way! have you told peopel what she's doing?

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

Your defense is your words. Speak out. Tell. Get your sister the help she needs and help yourself reclaim your power in the process.

Do you think you could tell someone?

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
sety

i have no one to tell, no one cares

my family approves of her behavior

Old 25-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #6
shadow-light

I am currently:

id there anyone you could speak to outside of your family? what she is doing is wring and needs to be stopped

Old 25-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #7
sety

i dont have any friends. so i dont know who to talk to or what to do

i feel lonely since i have no friends

Old 25-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #8
shadow-light

I am currently:

maybe you could call a helpline? or speak to your doctor?

Old 25-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
starlight_enigma

I am currently:

If she is being physically violent to you then you have the right to call police. You need to be safe. That is most important.

starlight_enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #10
suspendeddisconnect

yes i think you should call the police. you don't deserve this. *hugs* hope she gets help soon and you get out of this situation. feel free to pm me if you need to.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)