RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 17-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
Crayon,

General Medical Question - Non Urgent - Gastro? *may involve ED*

Lately I've been sick with what my mum seems to think is Gastro, I haven't kept ANYTHING down since early Wednesday morning and I'm rather gastric on the other end too. It's now Sunday and I'm beginning to get worried, I keep burping and it tastes horrible, as if I've just thrown up. My abdomen is so sore and bloated and like, rock hard at times. I've been sick on and off since the start of the year with the flu and I haven't been diagnosed with an ED but my eating habits are pretty ****ed up.
Also this is probably the second or third time I've had gastro in two months, the last time I threw up blood and wound up in A&E because I was in so much pain.
I don't know what to do, I always tired, my body is always either sore or physically exhausted, I'm beginning to wonder whether it's actually Gastro or something else? Should I wait until I can get a doctors appointment during the week or should I go up to A&E?

My Blog, come pick at my brain.

One Hug Given By:
Old 18-07-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
Geranium

I am currently:

I would get medical advice today rather than leaving it. You could ring NHS direct, or ask to discuss the situation by phone with a Dr/nurse at your GP practise.

If you are not keeping fluids down go strait to A&E as dehydration is very serious.

And please make sure you tell them all the facts, including your eating habits and any related behaviours, as then you will get the right treatment.

good luck

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)