RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-05-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
82dragons

I am currently:
please help?

I've started cutting pretty regularly again and tonight i'm feeling unwanted and alone and useless and i want to hurt myself to feel something other than that. i just need someone to talk to. thanks.

82dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 01-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
DontLookUp
Saffyx

I am currently:

Hello, im sorry your feeling this way and have felt the need to SH.
How do you feel today?
Do you know what is making you feel this way and causing it?
It might be helpful for you to find someone to talk to like a family member, friend, GP, therapist etc. you don't have to cope on your own.

♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.

DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hi
Sorry to hear that cutting has become a regular occurrence again for you. It can be hard when we are feeling so many difficult emotions. Has anything in particular lately made you feel this way? I know it feels like it will feel better to feel anything besides the way your feeling but cutting will only make you feel worse in the long run and it will be likely that you would still be left with those other feelings. Try and distract yourself yourself if you can, a great list of distractions can be found here. You are worth so much more than hurting yourself. Take care
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Gem-Louise

I am currently:

Hello hun ,I hope your okay ?
I am always here if you ever need to talk about anything ,feel free to send me a PM :)
Have you tried doing something you like ? maybe doing some drawing or writing about the way you feel or something like that ? or even looking at the big distraction list that's on this site ? ... Also do you have any support right now ? like from a professional or do you have someone to talk to like a family member/friend?
take care hun !x

Im not afraid .......Or am I ?

Gem-Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #5
82dragons

I am currently:

Thank you all for replying, it means a lot. I'm doing a lot better today, everything always looks better in the daytime. I have someone to talk to but lately he's been distant because of problems of his own. A lot of my distraction techniques have pretty much gone by the wayside, so I generally use the 15 minute rule and that helped me through last night and I'm proud of that :)

82dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

i'm glad that you're feeling better today... one thing that i find is that if its night time and i'm having urges, feeling lonely, etc, the best thing for me to do is go to bed. generally i'm tired, and tired makes everything else worse, and it is hard to sit up alone at night fighting urges when there is so little distraction

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)