Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-06-2017, 11:33 PM   #51961
Voldemort

Or they're all bloody aliens and it's a conspiracy. *Frowns*

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 12:28 AM   #51962
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I think that's a lot less likely. I'm sorry you're feeling so scared though.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #51963
Voldemort

Evening all. How is everyone?

Old 29-06-2017, 08:01 PM   #51964
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I'm good thanks.

How are you doing?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 08:42 PM   #51965
Voldemort

Good good or too good good or not good good?

I'm ok I think. Finally saw my solicitor today but she doesn't have any idea which way the tribunal could go on Monday. Just says it's hard to argue with Drs.

Old 29-06-2017, 08:59 PM   #51966
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Can I call on the 5th even if I'm not in/from the US? .... I hope that is the right Ammendment!! Haha!

It is that! Glad you are ok, I hope you really are x

Old 29-06-2017, 09:23 PM   #51967
Voldemort

I don't think that applies in the uk! Sorry! Here if you want to talk though. <3

Well. I've only cried a little today. I'm not depressed though and I'm getting mighty sick of everyone telling me I am. *Frowny face*

Old 29-06-2017, 09:27 PM   #51968
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Darn! Haha! Things are getting a little sped up but I think I'm okay!! :D

crying isn't usually a sign of someone that is happy and content so whilst depression might not be a word you want to associate with how you are feeling maybe something is still amiss. If a friend told you they were feeling the way you are how would you be describing their mood? Leaves love! x

Old 29-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #51969
Voldemort

Hmm. Are you keeping an eye on it? Think it might be time to make a GP appt? *Prods*

I'm generally crying because I'm so distressed and scared, not sad necessarily. I'm still getting some enjoyment out of life, I'm showering, albeit it not as regularly as I was at home due to being scared of being attacked, I'm being productive. Most of the problems I'm having at the moment are from the aliens. I know myself when I'm depressed and Ritzi knows me when I'm depressed and neither of us think I am at the moment. I got told I seem down in the dumps by the solicitor today but wouldn't you if people were trying to kill you?

Old 29-06-2017, 09:47 PM   #51970
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Its a bit difficult at the minute as I'm not registered with a GP but I'll be visiting area where my GP is in a few weeks so I can see her then if I need. I'll be fine! it'll come down ok on its own it did last time!! I know what she'll say and I'm not sure I can agree to it ... and if I'm capable of doing it myself if it was something I could agree too so not a lot that could come from seeing my GP! Plus its been like a week and its not that high. I promise! if it gets worrying I'll sort out a new GP and agree to med tweaks or whatever they suggest!!! pinky promise!!

I understand that, I once had a disagreement with my psychiatrist that I was depressed because I had been sent home from work. She couldn't understand that I was crying because I was responsible for the world ending. I could find a way of saying it though. Do you think it would help to talk to them about why you are scared and distressed? I hope things get easier for you soon.

Old 29-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #51971
Voldemort

Hmm. Please keep an eye on it. If it gets too high you could be in trouble. What is it you think they'd suggest? I really hope it comes down soon and doesn't end up on the floor because that's just as likely a possibility. Keep talking to us anyway!

I've tried explaining it to them but they don't appear to be listening. Well. They're listening about the aliens but they're not listening that I'm not depressed. Ritzi spoke to my Drs today though and I'm not sure what was said yet as I haven't spoken to her but she said she'd stress the fact that she doesn't think I'm depressed.

Old 29-06-2017, 10:06 PM   #51972
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

That I reintroduce my morning dose of my medication but it would mean being unable to drive to work. And I really want to come off my meds in the next year or so and being able to manage on the lower dose is a step towards that.

Thanks, I'll try! I feel like I must be being really annoying by repeatedly ignoring you alL!!

Hmm, that sounds tricky. Is them classing you as depressed changing your treatment? If it's not do you think it would be worth agreeing to disagree? If they are listening to other things maybe it would be worth picking your battles?

Old 29-06-2017, 10:51 PM   #51973
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Leaving hugs for those that need it.

I am enjoying work, but I'm struggling this week for some reason. I'm so tired and everything feels like so much effort. And I'm working hard on eating well and going to the gym but my weight isn't changing and I'm frustrated. I suspect I'm actually not eating enough to lose anything so going to try eat a bit more and see if that helps but I just want to feel better about myself. I know realistically I've lost a decent amount and to be maintaining is still good but it's hard to remember that sometimes.

I tried to go to a gym class this evening, but the motorway was awful which meant I had to rush and ended up being a couple of minutes late for the class. When I got there it was so full there wasn't any space, even though I'd booked a place, and everyone was looking at me while I was looking for a spare mat. I panicked and left and ended up doing a little bit on one of the machines instead but I was so anxious I couldn't really breathe properly so it wasn't much. I wish I could deal with things like a normal person! And I know I have all the tools to manage this, but part of doing the job I do means thinking about applying it to myself is the last thing I feel like doing.

Sorry for moaning!

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 11:05 PM   #51974
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Thanks lovely. Hugs for you too. xx

Some weeks are harder than others, and I think that sometimes we need to accept that we are having a hard week and we need to be patient with ourselves. Do you think the tiredness could be related to your eating?

I think it is admirable to have gone to the gym when you are tired and things are a struggle! It sounds like going into a class like that would be anxiety provoking to the best of us! Be kind to yourself lovely. x

Old 29-06-2017, 11:16 PM   #51975
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Potentially - I slept really badly last night too, I kept waking and had vivid dreams. One more day of work to go, at least.

Hope you're okay :) x

Old 29-06-2017, 11:20 PM   #51976
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

That never helps you feel rested! I hope you sleep better tonight. Will you be able to catch up with rest and sleep and all that over the weekend?

Old 29-06-2017, 11:22 PM   #51977
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I'm driving to Birmingham to see J after work tomorrow, and then driving to Chesterfield from there to see a friend on Saturday/Sunday so it probably won't be particularly restful :P Will see if I can have a lie in on the Saturday at least.

Old 29-06-2017, 11:24 PM   #51978
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

No it does not sound restful!! Do have a lie in on Saturday! I hope you do find some quiet time! x

Old 29-06-2017, 11:54 PM   #51979
Voldemort

<3 to you, Ali. I hope you sleep better tonight. And that maybe increasing your food helps boost your metabolism. It's easy to slip into eating too little so it's good that you're aware that could be the problem.

Sarah, I don't think it's impacting my treatment as I don't actually need any treatment. They're not doing well at the whole listening thing in general right now. Just when I think they get it, they don't. Still. Fingers crossed for my tribunal on Monday.

Old 30-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #51980
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hiii, how are you all doing?

Love to you all xxx

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)