RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 18-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #381
[Luna]

Well done Kiran!

7 months free today :)

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 09:33 PM   #382
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

That is awesome news!! Lots of Hero points!

I did three things off my "stop avoiding" to do list

I asked for help at work and sent an email I didn't want to send.

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 09:43 PM   #383
yoyogirl

I am currently:

1. Deciding what website provider to go with after a while of thinking about it and looking at the pros and cons

2. Sorting out my distance learning course from ICS, I now have an extra year to get things done.

3. Sorting out my files on my computer

4 sorting out my mailboxes

5. signing up for wix, just deciding on website name

6. registering for next module, just got to await email confirmation about student side of things, practicality etc,

7. downloading all of my software updates for macbook, it's not been on my priority list recently and now i am on top.
8. doing the dishwasher.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 11:51 AM   #384
yoyogirl

I am currently:

My massive victory :)

Last night had a really massive victory, I went to a restaurant as it was my cousin's 20th Birthday and we surprised her which was awesome and I was with her friends who I don't know very well. I am little shy and anxious when I meet people who I don't know very well. I am okay when it comes speaking to someone about a product or service in the grocery store or asking for directions in the community to someone completely random but when it's social situations such as resturants. I am very panicky and will run at the earliest opportunity.
But yesterday, I couldn't run and didn't want to to make scene and switch the attention to me on her big day, so instead I counted to 10 repetitively and went in the loo and phoned a friend for two minutes and then I was able to talk to the girls and have natter about university. Instantly I felt a slight buzz and after a few jega bombs, it became more enjoyable.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #385
Iamcatbug
Cat

I actually listened to my body and didn't push myself too much today.

But if background, I am well known for not always listening to what I'm told to do by the medical profession when it comes to my physical health. But this time I really am taking in what they say!!!

Iamcatbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:55 PM   #386
Sketchy

I am currently:

All you heroes are awesome!

I'm struggling so felt it important I post something here. I've been more creative and went back to life drawing.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)