RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2024, 09:47 AM   #1
jaythejester
jester from birth

I am currently:
medical stuff is awful

I had to try and schedule an MRI a while ago (for a few different reasons, the big one being the migraines and they want to make sure I'm not just dying) and after waiting months (I want to say 4 or 5) I finally had a set date and it was supposed to be a few days ago.

I did everything I was meant to do. I spoke to my school's secretary. I called my piercer and he was supposed to put in some retainers (all my jewelry is implant grade but my neuro said they'd make me take it out anyway) and set an appointment for that, I told my friends. I was excited to get some real answers.

it got canceled because of the weather. I know it's out of my control, out of everyone's control, but it's so damn infuriating. every time I get close to some answers something gets in the way. I'm so close to just giving up on medical help. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, everything i possibly can, and I'm still suffering and in pain 24/7.

idk if any of this makes sense. I'm just so tired of every medical appointment I have being pushed back or canceled.

" I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain."
-city lights by motionless in white

jaythejester is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)