RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
NoWarButTheClassWar
Krim

I am currently:
Personal Blog - could be triggering!

So, this blog isn't strictly self-injury related at all, hence why I didn't put it in any of the specific forums. Anyway, I'll put the stuff that might be triggering in one of the "hide" things, but to give you an idea of what you'd be getting into by reading it, the TW is for abuse and assault of a sexual nature.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : trigger - sexual assault
I've recently started a blog dealing with my recent sexual assault and my process in dealing with that (I hesitate to call it "recovery", as I think things still have to get worse before they can get better at this point). In particular, just dealing with and verbalizing frustrations associated with the fact that, in a lot of ways, I feel like my reactions and experiences have been the "wrong reactions" as society would see it. Link: http://wrongreaction.wordpress.com/

Anyway! Just a plug for that, because more readership would be appreciated, as long as no one would be triggered by it! Also, feel free to move this post if it's in the wrong place, it just seemed like the most relevant board.

Thanks!
-Krim

"You cannot take what you have not given, and you must give yourself." -Shevek, The Dispossessed(Ursula K. LeGuin)

NoWarButTheClassWar is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)