RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #7221
MammaMia

I could have sworn I posted in here earlier. Must have posted elsewhere.

I won't say anything about me. I'm not doing at all good. :( Death still feels an option....

Blah, how's everyone else doing?

*hugs for Susan, Ally, Emma, Chloe, Jermery, Callie, Katch and anyone else I've missed*

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #7222
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Death is not an option hun, I forbid it :P. Will be around randomly if you want to talk about it *leaves more hugs*

Ally?? Hows it going? *hugs*

-------
Me? Well I did not manage to avoid a+e. Just got back with 13 stitches and a load of steristrips. Turns out my theory that it would probably be fine and just need a few steri strips was slightly wrong. Oops. I should probably feel bad about this but I don't. The funny thing? I now have nurses from there adding me on facebook. I know more about their lives than I do about my flatmates lol. *goes and cries in the corner with a bottle of wine*

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 07:53 PM   #7223
~*forever_broken*~
You should just give up on me. I would.

I am currently:

*emerges from her blankets in her own corner and joins Emma in hers with her own bottle of wine*
*snuggles* I'm sorry it required A&E luv... Please take care sweetie *more snuggles*
-----------
I've been in bed for over twelve hours... And the only reason I am up now is my room mate knocked on my door and said that some friends from out of town wanted to meet us in half an hour... And I desperately need a Megan hug (one of the friends)... Wouldn't say no to a Mitch hug either (the other friend and husband).
Soooo tired and didn't have time to cut either

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe

~*forever_broken*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #7224
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

Ack! And Helen, death is NOT an option... We've both got to stick around luv *snuggles*

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 24-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #7225
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Hope it goes alright with your friends :). It is probably a good thing that you didn't have time to cut, you don't deserve to hurt yourself (although I honestly appreciate why you may be a little upset about it and also acknowledge the hypocrisy in my statement lol). Take it easy hun and enjoy your Mitch and Megan hugs xx

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 24-05-2008, 07:57 PM   #7226
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

*passes Ally a virtual corkscrew* Do you have a glass? If not does anyone object to me drinking it out the bottle?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 24-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #7227
MammaMia

Emma, you and your forbidding of me to do things....lol remember the time you forbidded me to cut and then forbidded me to rebel and I just went ahead anyway :| Ah it makes me giggle for some reason when I should be ashamed!!!!!!! I'm sorry it needed more sitches than you thought and whatnot. *snuggles* I love you sweetheart and you mean so so so much to me :)

Ally, *snuggles* I think you should go out, you never know you might enjoy yourself...even if it's just because you're out and/or because of the hugs :)

Have left RYL.

Old 24-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #7228
MammaMia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ View Post
Ack! And Helen, death is NOT an option... We've both got to stick around luv *snuggles*
I want to argue this. But you're right and I want YOU to stick around (and Emma).

Have left RYL.

Old 24-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #7229
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~

I am currently:

Sleepy.
Bored.
****ing up.
Sorry guys.
Letting you down.
Going to bed.

...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**

Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #7230
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I hope you sleep well Alexx hun *hugs* And you aren't letting us down. You have my number if you need it xx

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 24-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #7231
MammaMia

As I said before hun, you're not letting us down. You have my number aswell if you wanna chat. Sleep well xxx

Have left RYL.

Old 24-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #7232
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

Just got home, only been up for four hours and am SO tired I want to go take a nap! WTF?!?!

*snuggles everyone*

Have alcohol, want to drink it but don't even have the will, you know? How pathetic is that?!

Ugh, I hate myself!

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 24-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #7233
MammaMia

*snuggles Ally*

I know how that feels hun. You're probs still really exhausted or maybe over tired? Depends on how much you've slept lately hunnie xxx

Have left RYL.

Old 25-05-2008, 12:55 AM   #7234
Auburn Shadow

I am currently:

What's the point me helping people if they're gonna chuck it back in my face??? Gonna go bed now, but wanted to open the question to you guys.

~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~

***get better soon baby, I need you***

Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #7235
MammaMia

Maybe because you care sweetheart? *snuggles* Hope you sleep well xxx

Have left RYL.

Old 25-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #7236
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

*snuggles Helen, Emma, and Hana*

Went out, had something resembling fun (not sure *shrug*). Now starting on the wine I couldn't drink last night (Emma, I'm a straight-out-of-the-bottle person myself )... Almost finished with the first one (minus the bit I tried to drink last night) and then on to the second one then maybe one or two of the small ones I bought this afternoon. *pshhh* ****ing hate this.

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 25-05-2008, 01:58 AM   #7237
MammaMia

*snuggles Ally*

Sounds fun :)

I'm feeling more and more into this feeling. Death really is a strong option again =[

Have left RYL.

Old 25-05-2008, 02:45 AM   #7238
~*forever_broken*~

I am currently:

*snuggles Helen*
I understand hun, I really do. Just stick with me hun, ok? I'm sticking around, you stick around with me hun.

Wow... Alcohol... Fun times... Unfortunately in a few more drinks I'm gonna pass fun and hit the bottom... Much easier since I haven't taken my meds for four days...

~ Marilyn Monroe

Old 25-05-2008, 03:07 AM   #7239
MammaMia

*snuggles* I'm glad you understand. I'm trying to stick with you.

*cries* Why am I sooooo wide awake? It's like 3.08am here and I have to be up in less than 5 hours for work. I can't find my work jeans and need them. My shorts will be no good cus it's meant to be raining.

Have left RYL.

Old 25-05-2008, 03:25 AM   #7240
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Keep looking Hells, you will find them hun :) What going on with you? Why you feeling so bad?

Ally hun- be careful...personally I prefer something to drink the wine in. Couldn't find a glass though so now drinking it out of the mug. Two pints of snakebite, a bottle of alchopop and on second bottle of wine lol. Damn it. *sends hugs*

*hugs Auburn Shadow* not sure exactly what is going on but I apologise if it something we have done. Don't beat yourself up about what other people chose to do. Take care of yourself xxx

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)